New Profile Posts

1. RonsGarden
    RonsGarden Nihat
    You are very welcome Nihat!
    1. Nihat likes this.
  2. RonsGarden
    RonsGarden Nihat
    Water lightly until spring when the buds start to open....then moderately afterwards.
    1. Nihat likes this.
  3. RonsGarden
    RonsGarden Nihat
    Hi Nihat.
    Welcome to our forum!
    Elms are deciduous so there normal cycle is to drop their leaves in the Fall, with rebudding in the Spring,
    From Fall to late Winter they are dorment so should be kept in a cool area until Spring.
    1. Nihat likes this.
    2. Nihat
      Nihat
      Thank you for the comment I started panicking I thought I killed it, I'm new to the bonsai trees. I love them there amazing, have two at the moment and the elm started dropping its leaves
      Feb 7, 2017
  4. Nihat
    Nihat
    I have a bonsai Elm and it's dropping a lot of leaves is that normal in winter time? I'm a newbie plz help. Many thanks :-)
    1. RonsGarden likes this.
  5. RonsGarden
    RonsGarden Gavin Phelps
    If you have any questions feel free to ask! I'm here every morning....
  6. RonsGarden
    RonsGarden Gavin Phelps
    Hi Gavin! Welcome to our forum!
    Yes you can add your blog in your signature!
  7. Gavin Phelps
    Gavin Phelps RonsGarden
  8. Gavin Phelps
    Gavin Phelps Crabbergirl
    Hello, I would like to talk to you about business! Please contact me ♥
    Cheers,
  9. Gavin Phelps
  10. Julie33
    Julie33
    Whatever my lot, Thou hast taught me to say, it is well, it is well with my soul. :)
  11. crimon
    crimon
    Lover of Bonsai!
  12. RonsGarden
    RonsGarden luisa
    Hello Luisa!
    Welcome to our forum!
    Please look through all the topics and threads.
    If you do not find a thread you can start your own to ask questions .
  13. luisa
    luisa
    Have you a solution for the little animals of garden (f.e.snail or cats)?How do you remove their (people say me with the plastic bottles)?
  14. luisa
    luisa
    Hi guys!I'm Italian and I'm starting to create my garden! Bye bye
  15. Susanna
    Susanna
    Do you all have a HELP button for navigation questions?
  16. Susanna
    Susanna RonsGarden
    Ron, I am new as a few minutes ago. I have not been able to find a way to attach my name, Susanna, to my photo. Can you help?
    1. Susanna
      Susanna
      Oh, I see by this post that it puts it up to the right side automatically. I found you all by googling for "sprouts inside pumpkin" and there was a thread with names under the photos.
      Oct 22, 2015
  17. Susanna
    Susanna
    Happy to find you all! Googled "pumpkin seed sprouts in cavity" (Mine have flowers & roots.) & there you were! :-) Steaming pumpkin now.
  18. Flandscape
    Flandscape
    Get landscaping services including concrete patios, walkways and driveways, lift and relay existing interlocking brick from Flandscape.
  19. RonsGarden
    RonsGarden woodstock
    I'm finally back on line!!!!!....had problems with the tower wireless connection where I live now now, and had to go with satellite disk connection!
    All because I live surrounded be miles of forests!
    Man! I missed not being online for the last 2 weeks!!
  20. PRH
    PRH Bernie
    Miss seeing you and chatting with ya around here -- hope all finds ya well and be looking for surprise too see that you stopped- by and shared hello with us all once again as well! ** waves **