Lemon Mint

I didn't take enough pictures, but what I did was I cut a bunch of lemon balm or whatever...
Click on the photo to start tagging. Done Tagging

In This Album

oregano herbs herbs herbs herbs Lemon Mint herb Lemon Mint herbs mint in container and columbine herbs rue herbs herbs herb garden lavender and indian blanket
Markymark
I didn't take enough pictures, but what I did was I cut a bunch of lemon balm or whatever that lemon mint stuff is and tossed it in a paper bag cut a few holes and stuck it in a dark dry place. It was left for a good 4-5 months, once I checked the bag again I removed it from the bag and stuck it in a mason jar. Today I got the bright idea of HEY how about I toss it in my Ninja Blender, and wallah I have something that makes me think of green tea. The only thing I noticed was... there isn't enough. I'm gonna turn it into a tea, but I don't have the right sized infuser. I have a large one as I like to make a gallon of tea at a time so I have an alternative healthy drink. I don't drink soda, and seeing it makes me want to drink it and having a nice fresh tea around is a great way to avoid it.