Solar Fire Tomato

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Mark

I am on a search to find some Solar Fire tomato seeds. I am in south Florida and they do well here but I have not been able to find the seeds. Is there anyone here that grows them and may have a few seeds to spare?
I am growing the Everglade tomato now and looking forward to crossing these two once I find the Solar Fire seeds.

Mark

Also, Please pass on any other tomato you know of that grows and produces well in this area.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi Mark!
Welcome to our forum!

Watched a documentary a few years back on a Florida farmer....can't remember the name.....who grew heirloom tomatos!
He grew several varieties and sold the crop to local stores and restaurants.
So, heirloom would be a way to go for you!
For heirloom seeds try Parkseed.com and www.burpee.com
www.stokeseeds.com for heiloom.

Last edited:

Mark

That is the solar flair tomato. Reimer seeds showed they were out of stock two weeks ago but they do show that they are in stock now. I will order from them if I have

Mark

Sorry, hit the wrong thing and it posted... If I have to but with their shipping it comes to almost $15 for 10 seeds!

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
If I have to but with their shipping it comes to almost $15 for 10 seeds!
Ouch! Sorry!
You can try the other sites...... and there are a few I didn't post....do a more detailed search.
If you think about it, once buy the seeds, start them and bring them to maturity, you can collect the seeds, and will have plenty for sowing next season!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com