Two pots stolen from my front garden

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

LisaHahne

Two large pots have been stolen from my front garden. Unfortunately, they were either side of the front door. On paving they weighed about 150 lbs each. I guess someone saw them and came back overnight with a van. One off the pots was only 1 meter from our bedroom wall and we still did not hear them.
It amazes me the depths someone will crawl to in order to take something that belongs to someone else. There wasn't much I could do. If I had fixed the pots to the ground they would have ripped out the plants.
I have informed the police but the only thing is the police gave me an incident number and told me to warn my neighbors also about the incident, just in case the thieves decide to pinch something else.
I am also planning to install a home alarm system in full view of the front of the house coupled with PIR lightning, I think that is what I can do from my side. Is there any other way to tackle this problem.
Thanks

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sorry about your pots!
Looks like you are doing everything possible so I doesn't happen again!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com