About the Sunflower Cafe

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

curbhopper

Geez...can't say anything. How long am I not allowed to say anything? Like a week? YOU'RE GOING TO MISS ME!shhhhhh..... i'm am being quiet. I suddenly feel like a nun who got kicked out of the convent.I'll make dresses out of curtains (Sound of ♫). "I HAVE friends in LOW PLACES!" IGNORANCE IS BLISS! i'm being ignored ~ I CAN ignore MYSELF! I do NOT need your help! rats.....i'm being ignored. MAN am I GOING TO BE SINGING! I DON'T wanna grow up, I'm a ToysRUS kid! Well, you boys enjoy your tea and I shall leave for a while ~ TEA for two and TWO for tea. Bye. Banished Crubster

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Been laying in bed drinking chamomile tea all day. Don't feel well and it stinks not being able to sleep in my own bed, head is stuffed up, swollen gland and think i have a fever too

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
Laurie so sorry to hear you don't feel well. drink lots of fluids and rest dear. I'll even say some good words for you.

styxjustrocks

My right ear still hurts. Dr gave me nepmycin drops. It has been a week and the ear pain is way deep. And this am I looked at my throat, I am sick. Still in bed sipping white tea with blackcurrant-mmmmm. Laurie get better.

Tara

curbhopper

Well, MG, I am sorry you feel so crummy. I have had The Creeping Crud for 2 weeks. I certainly hope you can rest easy today. Hope you feel better soon. Curbie

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've just laid in bed and been drinking lots of OJ and taking airborne as that is all I have, might have to get in the shower and go to Walmart today to get something, luckily it's across the street from where are staying Thanks everyone

curbhopper

I'm good with good ideas but they are called,"Fleeting Moments" around here! Take care,MG. Keep us posted on how you feel. Curbster

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Been pounding down the oj today and just had some chicken noodle soup, feeling a little better, time to take a nap i think, thanks everyone

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Naps are good especially when you don't feel well. I can't really complain here though. The only problems are age related and that's bound to happen. LOL

Wombat

Hey young Laurie and Tara get well soon please! I thought I was gonna get the dreaded summer cold a couple of days ago but it went away thank goodness. I've been eating a lot of my own berries, especially keri berries. They're very good for you plus they have a high vitamin c content, that may have helped a bit.

rockhound

When I am sickly I like a good chicken noodle soup with extra rubbed sage on top. It seems to help a lot. Get well, everybody that's under the weather :)

curbhopper

I don't know 'rubbed sage'. Can you explain that? I better not get sick anytime soon b/c I don't even HAVE a chicken right now! :) Curbie

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Get better sooon Laurie!

I like onion garlic soup when I am sick. thankfully I haven't been sick for a couple weeks. I had that ewwy sinus flu for almost a month.

curbhopper

I have a question ~ is anybody else noticing that I can't get into ANYthing any more. Did 'they' start to use Super Glue on these packages? I'm trying to open some of these things and I<<< am going Pittsburgh-ese on them! I tried to get into a bag of Goldfish....you don't want to know what I said to these daggone FISH! I always start off nicely but then the wrath comes out. Super Glue? :) Curbs

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com