Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Acacius48

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Vanessa, I am trying to grow veggies, toamtoes, peppers (bell and hot), lettuce, cukes, squash, and bush beans. I've got some petunias, and ranuncolus. I'm sowing some zinnas, sunflowers (just the smaller ones), and twister california poppies.
    Hey Vanessa, I am so glad to see you. I think that we all will learn alot hear. I have to plant in containers too! I live in a rental. House with my hubby! Kim Sorry, I didn't realize that I hit post already before.
    Hey Vanessa, I am so glad that you are here. I think that a lot of us have a lot in common, we have to have gardens in small places.
    Glad to see you here, Vanessa! I think you'll really like this place. It's really fun, and the people are great!

Susan
    Hi Acacius welcome to Gardenforums. I see you just joined a few minutes ago, It's an honor to be the first to welcome you. If you have any questions please touch base with one of the Mods. as there is usually one handy to help you with anything you need. See you around the threads,
    Hi glad to see you. Let me know if I can help you in any way. Dale/disgett
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com