Last Activity:
Jul 21, 2013

Share This Page

Acacius48

Acacius48 was last seen:
Jul 21, 2013
    1. richnkim
      richnkim
      Hi Vanessa, I am trying to grow veggies, toamtoes, peppers (bell and hot), lettuce, cukes, squash, and bush beans. I've got some petunias, and ranuncolus. I'm sowing some zinnas, sunflowers (just the smaller ones), and twister california poppies.
    2. richnkim
      richnkim
      Hey Vanessa, I am so glad to see you. I think that we all will learn alot hear. I have to plant in containers too! I live in a rental. House with my hubby! Kim Sorry, I didn't realize that I hit post already before.
    3. richnkim
      richnkim
      Hey Vanessa, I am so glad that you are here. I think that a lot of us have a lot in common, we have to have gardens in small places.
    4. RonsGarden
      RonsGarden
      Hey Vanessa!
      Welcome aboard!
    5. plantlover
      plantlover
      Glad to see you here, Vanessa! I think you'll really like this place. It's really fun, and the people are great!

Susan
    6. swindy
      swindy
      Hi Acacius welcome to Gardenforums. I see you just joined a few minutes ago, It's an honor to be the first to welcome you. If you have any questions please touch base with one of the Mods. as there is usually one handy to help you with anything you need. See you around the threads,
    7. Dale
      Dale
      Hi glad to see you. Let me know if I can help you in any way. Dale/disgett