Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Annette99

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for the welcome! Our oldest works for the county we live in (roads dept), middle son a correctional officer, our daughetr stay at home mom! Love the grandkids!!
    Hi, Annette99, My name is Kim and I am not really new to gardening but haven't done any in a few years. I am doing some in some boxes and pots. What do you grow? Kim
    Welcome to u too. Yes there are some wonderful peeps here. I feel like I already know them. My mom (GLORIA)talks about them all the time.
    Hi Annette and welcome to Gardenforums. The pictures of your house and gardens are great. We are a new forum with lots of wonderful and friendly folks who love to share their garden knowhow. hope to see you around the threads just jump in, we all would love to get to know you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com