Recent content by Hikermann

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. H

Wonderfully aromatic conifer/evergreen?

Seattle area, Pacific Northwest; neighbor cut down an overgrown conifer/evergreen, offered "free firewood" chunks, which are the most wonderfully aromatic wood I've come across; pix attached; believe the tree was the bushy, more upright -- not the droopy one; any idea what kind of firewood I...
  2. H

Buggers getting my hostas and primroses

Have quite a few hostas, most of which are quite healthy -- but there are several that seem to be chewer-magnets; well-supplied with Buggetta pellets, etc., but that doesn't seem to faze the buggers; any suggestions what might be at work here and how to send them to some other nirvana? Thanks!
  3. H

Tulips: What's Wrong?

Saggy tulips this year; why? Thanks!
  4. H

What is it?

Please / Thanks: Can anyone tell me what the former owner left in the front yard? Thanks.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back