Recent content by Kildale

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. Kildale

How many bird sayings can you find.

OK, I have put it together with some of my pictures. Bit more interesting. Have another go. Bird Sayings
  2. Kildale

Earth Day

Don't forget about Earth Day. We would like to see some nature pics for our Earth Day page. We give you the credit for the pictures. You can see the past 3 years images and the info here: Earth Day 2012. Lets celebrate it together.
  3. Kildale

Earth Day pics wanted.

I'm off to AZ tomorrow but I hope to be able to answer posts etc. You can send the pictures to: thenatureinn@gmail.com
  4. Kildale

Earth Day pics wanted.

Sorry that I missed these replies. Yes, please send them by email. Look forward to receiving them.
  5. Kildale

Earth Day pics wanted.

Each year we make a page of images for Earth Day, April 22nd. that are sent to us. We send it out and also put it in the website. If you would like to join us, send me a picture or two of Nature images. This was last years page. Earth Day 2012. We give credit to the photographer, its nice to...
  6. Kildale

Northern flicker.

I have four woodpeckers coming to the feeders each day, The males and females of three of them come, just the female pileated though. This is the male flicker.
  7. Kildale

A few humorous winter shots.

Hi, Sorry but there are no wrens in the show. Glad you looked.
  8. Kildale

A few humorous winter shots.

Just a few winter images in a humorous way. I enjoy putting these together and hope you take a tour. Just click Winter Holiday.
  9. Kildale

My winter birds

Juat a few pictures of the birds that have come to the sundeck during the winter months. Just click Birds in Winter.
  10. Kildale

Some marine life photos plus.

That is not far from here. Victoria, Vancouver Island.
  11. Kildale

Thank you all for walking along the beach. This is just a small portion of the images that I have taken. I have over 180 different ones. You can see them here Marine Life Guide. Give it a click.
  12. Kildale

Living near the sea and going out with marine experts I've put a few photos together. It lets you see what there is out there at low tides. Just click, Life in the sea.
  13. Kildale

The birds that come for water.

Thank you both for looking at the birds with the water.
  14. Kildale

My breakfast tray for birds

I usually have to wait for my breakfast while I feed the birds. I sorted out the different foods to save a little time. This is the Breakfast Tray for the Birds. Just give it a click.
  15. Kildale

The birds that come for water.

I always seam to manage a shot of the birds at one of the dishes.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back