Recent content by KyGal

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. KyGal

The Bluegrass Bunch

that sounds like Muffins to me...lol :D
  2. KyGal

The Bluegrass Bunch

lol thats cause you are so gosh danged loveable Randy! :D
  3. KyGal

The Bluegrass Bunch

Sounds like my ex SOB lol My Lawyer advised me that if I ask for more...then I will get what I wanted....and I did! and I got it too.... I hate Lazy men that arent man enough to stand up and help take care of the kids they helped to bring in this worl....tell her to tunr the lawyers loose...
  4. KyGal

Hello from Kentucky

Well Howdy Neighbor! Welcome to the Forum! Looking forward to hearing of some of you experience's and maybe learn something in the process....Stop by the Bluegrass thread sometime...alot of good family and friends in their..... Rhonda
  5. KyGal

The Bluegrass Bunch

Good Evening folks! Stopping in for a few, the weather here has been hit & miss lately....Sunny & warm over the weekend and now they are saying we are do for MORE Snow! I am so ready to get out and get my nails dirty! Oh I'm in the Process of trying to Buy a Home..YAY ME! :D I've Skimmed...
  6. KyGal

The Bluegrass Bunch

Yea I'd Love to have some..let me know and I'll send you postage for them...:)
  7. KyGal

The Bluegrass Bunch

Flowers are my Passion...:D I use to have QUITE a selection that my cyber Family shared with me over the years....but now my ex has them :mad:all and he is a greedy Uhem:mad: you know...
  8. KyGal

The Bluegrass Bunch

Between all the Snow and Rain that we have been getting lately it's causing land slides here and the Creeks are over flowing and flooding some homes and roads...I dread it when the Rainy season start's...if its this wet now I'd hate to see what it's gonna be like come April....:eek:
  9. KyGal

The Bluegrass Bunch

LOL Curby I try to get in here some when I have the time...I'm trying to loose some excess Baggage in the Rear ya know???:D I think I'll head to Wally World and see what seed's they are starting to get in for spring...Wish I had all the Flowers that I once had:(
  10. KyGal

The Bluegrass Bunch

Howdy Friends! ok I'm getting Cabin Fever here...I wanna get out and get my fingers in some Dirt! How's the Cyber Family?
  11. KyGal

The Bluegrass Bunch

lol I'm tryin to get in here and catch up on everything.... Has anyone seen or herd from Prettylady or Shinekeeper?:confused:
  12. KyGal

The Bluegrass Bunch

Yea they are, and Doing well I might add...they have been doing alot of traveling lately....a Verrrry Proud aunti here :D
  13. KyGal

The Bluegrass Bunch

Howdy! I'm gonna try to get back in here more....just finding the time :eek:
  14. KyGal

The Bluegrass Bunch

Stopping in to let you all know that I am alive! lol we got snowwwwwwwwwww! ummmmmmm yea I hate snow.... Dreaming of Warm Sandy Beaches with the sun warming my skin....yea thats a dream alright....
  15. KyGal

The Bluegrass Bunch

Helololololoooooooooooo Out their????? :confused::D howdy Randy! :D

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back