Recent content by LisaHahne

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. L

Raccoons troubling a lot!

Has anyone here ever had raccoon problems? I have a really bad raccoon problem in my neighborhood and I just don't know how to make them go away. They ransack my garbage worse than crows do and they freak me out. Just the other night when I was coming home, a raccoon pushed past me after...
  2. L

Two pots stolen from my front garden

Yeah hope so it doesn't happen again
  3. L

Two pots stolen from my front garden

Two large pots have been stolen from my front garden. Unfortunately, they were either side of the front door. On paving they weighed about 150 lbs each. I guess someone saw them and came back overnight with a van. One off the pots was only 1 meter from our bedroom wall and we still did not hear...
  4. L

Hello all

Hi, I am Lisa, I am new in gardening and I looked out on this forum and found to be interesting and informative. Hope to have a good time in this forum

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back