Recent content by luec

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. L

fruiting trees and bushes rating

I have made it a goal to grow and rate as many fruiting plants as possible, Ive done a large number and will rate them now, then I will continue growing more. I have rated these plants 1-5, 1 being easy, 2 being normal, 3 being intermediate, 4 being difficult, 5 being expert. Queen Elizabeth...
  2. L

I need an olive tree seed, seedling or sapling.

i have improved meyer lemon seeds, weeping fig cuttings, and a blueberry bush to trade. I will consider trading other things not listed if you have any bonsai worthy plant.
  3. L

White Peruvian Habanero Peppers

I just got some heirloom diakon radish seeds
  4. L

White Peruvian Habanero Peppers

heirloom butternut squash?
  5. L

wanted Houseplants for postage

I have some ficus retusa and weeping ficus cuttings
  6. L

WANTED: Any house plants

The dragon tree sounds pretty good. if you want, you can just buy it for $5 dollars
  7. L

Yea I still have the seedling. Its a meyer lemon btw. what do you want to offer?
  8. L

9-inch tall pomegranite sapling for trade or sale

will post some pictures soon. I dont have room for it, so im offering it here
  9. L

I can sell or trade you a lemon seedling. Its 5-inches tall and I dont have any room for it.
  10. L

will trade chicago hardy fig cutting for other fig cutting

Hey everyone, I have a 7-inch chicago fig cutting, its already startong to root and has great looking buds. I want to trade it for any other type of fig because I already have two mature Chicago fig trees. Im in missouri, shipping shouldnt cost too much either way.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back