Recent content by mrsmac82

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

1. M

My green thumb has turned black

Thanks, it had some parasites. I treated it and now they are gone. I had really waterlogged it and some of the bulb had decayed. So, not knowing what I'm doing I took it out to repot it and got rid of the decayed parts. I don't know if this helped or not. I'll get a smaller pot. It's from my...
  2. M

My green thumb has turned black

Any hope for this peace lilly? What can I do to save it?
  3. M

Plants CrabberGirl sent me!

I just want to add, that is a fabulous pink wall you have. Atleast it looks pink, I love it!
  4. M

Compost

Thank you!
  5. M

Compost

Thanks for the info. I think I would be composting kitchen scraps, I don't really have any leaves in my yard :/
  6. M

Compost

I want to start a compost pile, I'm unsure about how to do it though! That's no surprise. I often want to do things I have no clue about. Any pointers? What all can I put in it?
  7. M

What's the weather in your area?

Gonna hit the upper 80's today. Midday is rough...after all the rain we have got here through the winter months it sure has dried out quickly. Just dusty and hot. But the evenings feels oh so good. We've had nice breezes towards the end of the day. Such a blessing it is to relax in the...
  8. M

Prayer Requests

Praying for all needs to be met within His will!
  9. M

Hello all!

Thank you! I appreciate your reply. I'm not sure if I've ever tried arugula, but I have to say...I'm picky about my lettuce. Some of it can be so bitter, and I'm not even sure which ones they are lol. I LOVE bok choy so I'm glad you suggested that. So far I just planted straight neck yellow and...
  10. M

Hello all!

I'm planting my garden with just a few veggies. I've got bush beans, squash, zucchini and tomatoes going now. I might also mention that I'm a low carber...so most of my plants will be leafy greens for fall/winter. I plan to can and freeze what I harvest this summer. I really just want to rely...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com