Recent content by phey12

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. P

Wintersowing

Taking care and planting potato looks hard and difficult. But I like to learn how, because I really love potatoes. So cold frame is good to use?
  2. P

What have you bought or ordered this year so far?

I'm planning to buy new plants in our garden. I've bought orchids last month and I'm planning to buy birds of paradise are they easy to take care of?
  3. P

Garden Journal - Any Tips On

That's good, my grandma used notebook an taking down notes when she's watching any shows about planting it helps her to have a better knowledge about planting and one benefit you can share it to your love ones.
  4. P

Companion Planting?

My grandma have planted a lot of herbs and also veggies in their backyard. It worth it because no need to buy veggies and you can be sure of your health.
  5. P

Things to do!

That's a good advice thanks Crabbergirl.
  6. P

clay soil

Clay soil is nice to use, To improve your soil, you'll need to add six to eight inches of organic matter to the entire bed. You can add any organic matter you can get your hands on. Grass clippings (as long as they haven't been treated with chemicals), shredded leaves, rotted manure, and compost...
  7. P

When to sow daylily seed ?

Growing Day Lilies From Seed The pink daylily is a sweet confection brought to our gardens by skilled hybridizers. One of the great adventures in gardening is reproducing new plants from seed. It takes a willingness to get in tune with the natural life cycle of your plant, careful observation...
  8. P

Lasagna Gardening?

Lasagna gardening is does not have anything to do with pasta, unless you include the gardening of the tomatoes for your sauce. Lasagna gardening is a technique for raised bed garden construction, where the soil is built up in layers, a la lasagna. Originally conceived by Patricia Lanza...
  9. P

Help the mice are eating my seeds

Wow, that's a good news. We're also using a poison in killing rats.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back