Recent content by PhyllisAR

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. PhyllisAR

How do you support your squash?

Oh yes, now i'm loosing my mind, I am doing it!
  2. PhyllisAR

Actually now I'm thinking that I may have my husband make me some sort of frame over the bed where they could climb over and hang down like that - any ideas, I want something like this for sure!
  3. PhyllisAR

I am growing several types of squash this year - Zucchini, cupcake and an ornamental (one of each in my small space is good enough). I grew with great success last year birdcage squash, but I had them trailing all over my chain link fence and I don't know if I really want to do it that way again...
  4. PhyllisAR

My Charleston Greenhouse

A few more :>) was nice and warm in there yesterday, happy plants.
  5. PhyllisAR

My Charleston Greenhouse

Hi Everyone: I haven't seen anyone post here recently, so I thought I'd pop on and add some pics of what's growing in the greenhouse today. I would love to see what you all are growing too. I love this time of year and our last frost date is mid March, so not too far to go. Had a bit of a...
  6. PhyllisAR

What's the weather in your area? 2016 Edition

Around 45 this morning now 57 and sunny in Charleston :-)
  7. PhyllisAR

Hellow

Hi All: I'm new here and I can't wait to read and learn! I am in Charleston SC, have a hobby greenhouse - which I just adore! Trying to be more organic this year, I also listen to lots of garden show podcasts. I usually grow my veggies and flowers from seeds, but I also purchase plants as well...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com