Recent content by richnkim

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. richnkim

Tomatoes

My tomatoes are slowing down. I haven't had a lot of time to really take car of them. My fault. It has been so hot I just don't want to be out. I think that I have learned alot this year though. I will work on things better come spring.
  2. richnkim

unknown recipe

Interesting............
  3. richnkim

Impossible Pies

Thanks, Miss Dawn! I will use one of those. I like to have mix on hand especially for the fall.
  4. richnkim

Impossible Pies

I saw a recipe for that too! I just love to make different kind of them. I can't find my recipe for baking mix. Does anyone have one they would like to share?
  5. richnkim

Impossible Pies

Thanks, Miss Dawn for posting that one! My grandson love pumpkin pie and I will have to make this one for him!
  6. richnkim

Impossible Pies

I love to do them and have them on hand for quick breakfast or brunch on the days that we are staying home and doing chores around the house.
  7. richnkim

Another FREE

Thank you! I signed up!
  8. richnkim

Impossible Pies

I make all kinds of these. Once you make one, you will think of more! Denver Impossible Pie 1 cup ham, diced 1/2 cup diced onion 1/2 cup diced sweet red pepper 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper 1 cup shredded cheese, cheddar or cheese of choice 4 eggs,beaten 1/2 tsp. salt 1/2 tsp...
  9. richnkim

Tomatoes

Sure, come on over!
  10. richnkim

New blooms in my garden

Beautiful blooms! My aunt had fushia when I was a little girl. I think it is a interesting plant.
  11. richnkim

Tomatoes

Come on, just let me know when you will be here!
  12. richnkim

Tomatoes

I have been making alot of Bruchetta this weekend. I have been toasting the bread and putting provolone or mozarella cheese on the and letting it nice and bubbly in the broiler and the puttin the tomatoe mixture on top of it. It is so good! Blue, you are right basil goes with tomatoes. I...
  13. richnkim

Easy Ice Packs

Yes they do work! The alcohol keeps the water slushy and doesn't feeze solid.
  14. richnkim

Tomatoes

How funny! Lucy must be special!
  15. richnkim

Tomatoes

I picked one the green zebra tomaotes that I grew from the seeds you sent me, Dor! they have been fun to grow and watch. The didn't get very big but they are good!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com