Recent content by SherryPhillips

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. SherryPhillips

How do I plant these potatoes?

Potatoes are easy to grow, but they prefer cool weather and are thirsty plants. But if the soil in your garden is too wet,then please wait until the soil is dry enough. If it's not the reason and soil is heavy and poorly drained, then a space-efficient raised-bed system is a good solution . I...
  2. SherryPhillips

Raised Garden Beds....

We got our home renovated by last week and now we are thinking about developing a small garden in the backyard . But the problem is that we have only limited space and so have to make use of it in the best way . Wife suggested raised garden beds but I have no idea about where to get them. I...
  3. SherryPhillips

Blue Rose

I have heard about 'blue roses' from some stories etc. But actually do such roses exist ? If yes where to get them ? :eek::eek:
  4. SherryPhillips

Hello everyone

Hi guys I'm also a beginner...need helps and suggestions :)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com