Recent content by Susanna

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. Susanna

Pumpkin seeds sprouting inside pumpkin??

Oh, this is fun! I guess the info comes up under the photo after you post.
  2. Susanna

It is Susanna. I am trying to find my way around this wonderful new place. I posted under your post (somewhere ...???) and my name came up automatically beside the photo to my right. But here the name is still missing. You are up in Canada. Do you know if there's anyone on this forum who is...
  3. Susanna

Just joining your group as I found an answer to my "sprouts inside pumpkin" on your forum. I think I need to do something to get my name and info under the picture I uploaded. Susanna

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back