Recent content by Tracey

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. T

Grass Cuttings..

Ah, I see.
  2. T

Suggestions for my new bed needed!!

I have a Madagascar Palm on my patio that I might try out there.. I just found Moss Roses on ebay.. : ) I'm pretty excited about that... CB, Thanks for the "heads up' about clumping grass. I had no idea..
  3. T

Grass Cuttings..

Well this is great news. Thanks for sharing your insight. I recall my uncle used to be adamant about picking up his clippings and moving them to any area that did not have grass. He always said it would root and fill in the gaps.. Therefore I have been misinformed and have wasted alot of...
  4. T

K, I will check into it.. I can't see well that little photo on the link, but it almost looks like a sedum..
  5. T

Cyclamen

Ron. Those are just cute. Really CUTE... I just may have to try it as you said.. The one I had that I killed was a pot I picked up at the grocery florist.. So now I don't feel so guilty.. Thank you for my redemption..
  6. T

Cyclamen

Boy I sure killed some cyclamen last year. I tell you, they are on MY list of difficult plants to grow. They don't at my house.
  7. T

Coffea Arabica

Sold Ok.. You have sold me.. I want a Coffea Arabica... Look at this picture.. Gawgeous!!!
  8. T

My Greenhouses

Hmmm Maybe I should have posted that in a new post.. not hijacked someone elses.. lol
  9. T

My Greenhouses

Greenhouses My neighbors across the street belong to a family that has alot of nurseries in our area.. Recently their irrigation system went out and they sold all their plants for disounted prices. I didn't get much because all they have are shrubs and I am not really in the market for those...
  10. T

My Greenhouses

I can be on much more while at work than when I'm home... lol
  11. T

What do you girls think about "clumping" grasses? Do you know if they root deep or shallow? CB, these are some great ideas, moss roses, marigolds zinnias. Though I don't much about moss roses. Can you give me some insight and info on them? I want to put a small tree in there but I it...
  12. T

Question about Begonia

Great Thanks.. Now would you share some care tips.. I never had a begonia before..
  13. T

Intro:

Wow.. I feel so welcome here.. You all ROCK!!
  14. T

Intro:

Spider Lily.. I know exactly where that little rinky dink town called Opp is.. Its a bit northeast of me.. One of my longtime best friends has alot of family there.. Both her parents were from there.... Not sure if the name will ring a bell, but their last name is Hataway... Thanks for the...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back