Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Treva

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Treva! I am doing good, thanks! How have you been? -- I kept telling Dizzy I would get here, and I finally did.
    Treva I wanted to ask you about praying for something for me. A friend is in the managcess of opening a used appliance store and he wants us to help run it for basically half the profits. He has managed a used appliance store before so he knows the supply and demand issues. I never knew there was such a demand for good used appliances. So if you would pray for God's will in the business. Would love for it to succeed in more ways than one. Thank you my dear friend. Enjoy the grandchildren while you can. They grow up way to quick. Love Ya, Dale
    Hey girlfriend...how are ya doing gal...so wonderful to see you here...WOW! More and more are joining...Love this
    God Bless,
    Peggy
    Hi Treva -- nice to touch base with you. We MAY end up coming south in a few weeks, but how far we get will depend upon my Mom's health. She will be coming with us -- as she is living with us for now. We are not sure how much she can handle. God bless -- and Happy New Year T/Theresa
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com