Happy birthday randy

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

woodstock

Happy birthday my dear friend......hope you have a lovely day with Marcia Fay......and many many more.........thank you for being a wonderful friend to me over the years......I love ya to bits......:)

39 and holding. LOL Thanks everyone. Actually it is 79 and I never thought I would get this old.

Happy Birthday Randy & Marcia Fay. Sorry it's a day late but still having a hard time over the loss of my Rusty....
Love u both and many hugs being sent your way....

Happy Birthday Randy and Marcia Fay! Better late than not at all.
Hope you two had a day as special as you each are. May God pour blessings upon you.

Thank you all. We certainly understand, Laurie. We haven't lost a pet for awhile and MF and I don't have any of our own anyway. But we love the ones that are here.

There wasn't much of a celebration, but Fiona made spaghetti for dinner which was tasty. But she also made a special dessert for us. I'm not a cake lover so she made a pan of brownies and put a couple of squares into goblets for MF and I. She put a dollop of good vanilla ice cream on top of that and then drizzled chocolate syrup over that. Sheer decadence!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back