What's the weather in your area? 2013 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

It is another cold morning but is to get back into the 60's this afternoon. We are ready for that.

Gosh lyn, do you think you can keep that junk over there?!?!?! ;) It is headed this way today. Our high is going to be right now at 74 then it is all down hill from there. Back into the 40's for lows and the 50's for highs for a few days. Should be nice again by Sunday.

John,
Enjoy the beach. Let us know what you catch. Would love to see some fish pictures!

Good Morning

Just a little pretty for today

Attachments

• 1sunrise (800x533).jpg
    1sunrise (800x533).jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 275
Red in the morning, sailors take warning. But it sure is a pretty sight. I have seen a few beautiful sunrises at sea when standing lookout watches during the morning watch (4:00 AM to 8:00 AM).

It's 31 degrees here and what appears to be a fairly clear sky.

Nice photo Nancie!

25F
Light wind out of the NE.
Cloudy with light flurries....
Heading down to 18F tonight!!

We're supposed to get some snow ~ between 2 - 14 inches. Now what kind of forecast is THAT? I still don't know the difference between partly sunny & partly cloudy. I get up ~ it's windy or it's raining or it's sunny. "The clouds are going to be there until noon & then it MAY rain or it could snow so get ALL your errands done before the Earth is hit by a meteor!" DON't ask me but I do know you can smell snow. I'll let you know IF we get a flake. Wonder if I should be a meteorologist? RULE of THUMB ~ LOOK OUT THE WINDOW, dummy! :) Curbie

we had some snow yesterday, but sunny and high temps today so it started melting.......now a cold front is coming thru...its going to be burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr tomorrow morn, then warm up on sat......the weather is like a yoyo lately....

Snowing lightly....might get 1/2".....
21F with a light wind out of the NW..
16F tonight!!!
{{{Shiver}}}

It's cold, but no rain or snow. The temperature was 25 degrees when I went outside to the barn this morning and it will warm up into the 30's before the day is over. That has been the pattern for about the past week. A new storm system is coming in on Tuesday and will bring us warmer temps and some rain. We really need it. LOL

thats lovely crabber.....

frigid here and the wind were howling......a warm up tomorrow....lets see if that happens.

The winds are howling here too Woodie!
40mph with higher gusts!
The temp is warming up as the warmfront continues to RUSH in out of the SW!!
It is just plain nasty out there tonight and will be just as windy tomorrow with a high of 39F...and rain!!
Then down goes the temp again on Sunday and just as windy out of the NW!!!
It will be the teens starting Monday.........The Deep Freeze begins!!!

43F
The winds have been howling since last evening and doesn't look like it will be easing up for the next couple of days!
A warmfront ripped through last evening and the next coldfront is lining up to rip through tonight!!!
Winds are in the 30 to 40 mph range with higher peak gusts!
Winds are out of the west now with snow on the way once the temps drop this evening......

we are now getting those winds Ron.......it was 49 today and sunny......still sunny but the winds are here and they are talking a frigid week......5 tomorrow morning....burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....no snow in the forecast tho......but that could change

It was a horrifically windy night!
The winds were so strong it kept waking Hedy and she got me up!
Mom was very nervous about the winds since her bedroom is on the NW side of the house!!
No snow ..yet! Not expecting much, but the winds are still howling out of the NW, but is expected to die down at some point this afternoon!
23F heading down to 14 tonight!
Tomorrow's high 21 with a 9F windchill.....

It is still cold here at 30 degrees, but the fog did lift so the sun is shining. It was nice to drive home in the sunlight. It's 61 degrees down here in my basement.

18F with a 7F windchill!!!!!
Expecting light flurries this afternoon!
The lake is calm and ice banks are forming along the shoreline!
Heading down to 6F tonight with winds picking up to 24 mph out of the west....-13F windchill!!!

Our fog is back today and it is presently 24 degrees outside. Our fog could be local though as there are mountains north of us that block us off from Portland. A couple of days ago it was foggy here but sunny in Portland.

11F...... heading down to 5F tonight and only going up to 10F tomorrow!
Burrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!
I hate January!!!
Should be lots of ice on the lake by tomorrow!!!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back