Coping With Life's Changes

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Maggie know you are in our thoughts and prayers. May God give you the strength to get though this.

Bufords oncologist told us thursday that the chemo wasn't working and the other drug that he wanted to add wouldn't stop the spreading of the cancer. He ask us if we were ready for hospice to come in and care for him and keep him out of as much pain and keep him as comfortable as possible. He said a few months but only God knew for sure. Hospice came out thursday night, friday and saturday. They called today to see how he was doing and will come out 3x a week unless he needs more visits.

I so sorry Maggie. I know this is not what you wanted to hear. I'll keep you both in my prayers.

I'm so sorry Maggie, my thoughts and prayers are with both of you and only God does know for sure... HUGS my friend

Wondering if anyone has heard from Maggie regarding Buford? Also if anyone has heard anything more from Curbie and how she is doing? Sometimes life is very hard.

I haven't seen anything, Janet. I did direct a comment at Curbie the last time she posted anything but I don't think she ever came back to see the comment.

Yes - have been wondering what is happening with Curbie as well as it has been months since I have heard from her. Hope someone can shed some light on these situations….we are so fortunate to have this garden community who keeps tabs on those we care about.

All I heard is that she is having difficulties.....
It is hard when one of our members just drops out without saying, or leaving some kind of message!

Hi, I am Heather, Maggie's granddaughter, we lost grandpa Sunday and grandma is really having a hard time. She went through so much with him. Grandma only left his side one time and that was to go to the Dr. herself and Dad stayed with grandpa then. We all would do her shopping and take her food but I think she threw most of it away because she couldn't eat and she has lost so much weight. I don't know how long it will be before she returns to her friends but I want to thank you all for being here for her. I'll try to keep you updated on her when I can.
Heather (Maggie's Granddaughter)

Thank you Heather!
I am so sorry for your lose!
I know how hard it has been for your grandmother!
We will keep Maggie and your whole family in our thoughts and prayers!
Thank you for letting us all know!

Thank you, Heather for letting us know. We were pretty sure she was doing what she needed to in order to stand by your grandfather.

Heather would you tell your Grandmother how we all understand her hurt and hope the pain will ease for her soon. Thank you for letting us know what is happening. We will all be praying for her and your family as we know it hurts you too.

Heather, I am so sorry your family has to suffer this loss. Your poor gramma. We will all be praying for strength for her. I am glad she has family with her.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back