how to keep

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
Was doing a little research on this subject and came across the idea of scattering pine cons or needles...tiny twigs or pebbles on top of the soil..if the soil is prickly and uncomfortable to dig in or walk on they will want to use as a little box.. you can also put a piece of chicken wire on top of the soil..

nour

today they sat in my carnation pot (which they do have like spiky leaves).
They broke it all. Am gonna kill them :mad:
I need a solution that u tried and worked plz

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
In the past the chicken wire worked wonderfully ....also cyan pepper has never failed for me...so not sure what more to tell you

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com