Vote on my pond shape!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Which shape do you see providing the most interest after being filled and planted?

• Shape 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shape 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Yard_Bird

I am planning a mini pond in my backyard. The pictures are taken standing on my deck, that will be the main viewpoint. To the right of the shape/pond is my kitchen window which will be a morning viewpoint while I'm having breakfast/getting ready for work.

I didn't cut the rope for these so please ignore trailing lines of the rope that leave the main shape of the pond.

The images are located here, the top image is 1 and the bottom 3. Please feel free to provide any constructive criticism as well. Thanks for your time!

http://imgur.com/a/CCa7l

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back