What's the weather in your area? 2014 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

It was cool enough this morning to send me back into the house for a cap and warm shirt. It was 50 degrees then and it warmed up to 71 degrees by afternoon.

glad you have a super thanksgiving day Ron.
its 53 here this morning, and drizzling. they claim it will clear up and go up to 73 today. we shall see!

70F and going up to 77 this afternoon!!!! Humidex should be around 84!!
Mostly sunny!!!
Going out later to cut the lawns!!!
Love this weather!!
Too bad it is just a one day event!

It was cloudy all day and cool, but no rain. I felt a couple of sprinkles but not enough to worry about.

It wasn't very nice yesterday ...rain moved in quickly...only got up to 70.... and it was muggy!!
59 and cloudy....going up to around 65 with rain off and on all day.....

We had a really nice day yesterday, good because we had to travel to the city for my yearly MRI. enjoyed a lunch out with hubby and daughter. Today, the storm arrived and it rained hard all day and only made it to about 58F. had to get a fire going in the woodstove!

humid and wet here today. another 70 day before the curtain drops over the weekend, and we are in the
chill factor!

57 with fog rolling in off the lake.....
Might get up to 63 with a mix of sun, and showers off and on....

It rained most of the day today but there were some breaks. The temperature was mild with a high in the 60's.

Cold front passed through last night with some strong gusty winds...
48F this morn and that will be our high for today!
Getting some sun, but it is mostly cloudy with winds out of the west...

cold front came thru last night. its 50 this morning and super windy. but nice and sunny...the rains come in tomorrow for the week.

warm weather settled in now but wet season is yet to begin here 80F.....Spring has definitely sprung ......will post some pics when I'm able:)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back