What's the weather in your area? 2014 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

46 and partly cloudy....looks like it will clear with a high of 54....winds out of the west at 11 mph....

I heard the rain on the roof before I got up but it has subsided a little now. It is 55 degrees out there.

Big chill coming this weekend says the weather channel. well below freezing back east and even here, we may get down to freezing on saturday. Time to take some begonia cuttings and move a couple of tender plants in the house for the winter. driving around the other day, I was admiring all the plants that are still in bloom, I said to hubby it feels like being in northern california

37 with sunny skies....
Going up to 50 with possible passing light showers.....
Not expecting much of a breeze today.....
Rain moving in overnight and for tomorrow.....with a high of 46....

Pretty mild here today with close to 60 degrees for a high temperature. It didn't rain heavily during the day but it managed to spit rain at us often enough to keep us from doing anything outside.

43 and that is pretty much our high for today...
Light wind out of the north and raining.....won't see the sun today!!

36 and won't be getting much higher then that......seeing the first white flakes of the season with light flurries.......
Winds are out of the north at 19 mph...... Overcast with low clouds out over the lake...with wisps of steam rising from the surface....
Dropping to 30 overnight.....will be our first freeze of the season!

28 with clear skies!!
Should get up to 43 this afternoon....
Light winds for today shifting from north to west this afternoon....

Glad I pulled the geraniums and most of the dahlias yesterday and put them in the basement!!!

it was a blustery weekend here. Highs only 43 both days and winds were howling. I heard it was snowing in northern maine. Hope it missed laurie.

45 with light winds out of the SW....
Going up 54 and mostly sunny....winds expected to shift and be out of the west ....

It rained during the night and tapered off this morning and stopped about noon. The sky remained overcast for the rest of the day.

54 and mostly cloudy......24 mph winds out of the SW....
Going up to 57 with rain for this afternoon.....

48 and partly cloudy....should clear up with a high of 52 later on....but with the winds it won't feel like that!!

We are certainly back into our rainy season. The last few days it has not been heavy rain and there have been times when it stopped. But by and large it keeps coming down. LOL The last few days have been topping out in the low 60's which is pretty mild for November. The weather guesser has been saying that November is the wettest month of the year.

46 and partly cloudy.....rain moving in this afternoon with this latest system....
Heading up to 50 ........then a cold front passes through.....down to 37 tonight...high of 39 tomorrow

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back