What's the weather in your area? 2014 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Our weather is now more typical of fall. The high temperature for the day was 54 degrees and the low last night was in the mid 40's. I have heard the weather guesser tell us a couple of times that November is our wettest month normally.

Boy was it ever windy here!!! Yesterday sustained winds were 40 to 50 with peak gusts of 60!!!
Lost power while I was prepping dinner and was out for an hour!
Now that the cold front passed through winds are still strong at around 40 with peak gusts of 50....and still out of the SW!!!
37 and dropping to 34 this afternoon....winds should die down this evening and overnight....
Gotta love those Texas Lows!!!

Last evening the winds stopped!!! It has been calm and quiet since....
32 and overcast......with barely a breeze out of the NE..
Might get up to 36.....

we are expecting a noreaster today. 8 to 12 inches, and buffalo will probably get more snow as well. ugh
happy thanksgiving everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving Woodie!
Guess it's your turn for a good dumping!
All is peaceful here, and not expecting anything until around Sunday when the temp goes up into the 50's!

We had clouds today but no rain. It was mild too and up in the high 50's. The rain returns tomorrow.

Happy Thanksgiving! :D
I spent the entire day, yesterday, running and hanging with friends; almost entirely outdoors and into the night. But we hit 55*F and even the cold winds didn't slow us down. It was a sunny and awesome day here!

Now it's almost 03:00 here and 32*F with clear skies. Hitting 53*F and sunny for Thanksgiving. Can't wait to grab a huge chunk of the pumpkin cake with cream cheese icing. Have a fun holiday! :D

Light snow falling......with a faint breeze out to the SW.....
31F might get up up to 34....
Expecting light flurries off and on all day....

18 with sunny skies.....clouds out over the lake..
Might get up to 27 this afternoon....
Winds are light out of the west ....
Had a light dusting of snow last night....

36F and going up to the low 40's this afternoon!!!!
Expecting clouds and sun all day!!!
The dusting of snow last night is pretty much gone now....
Light winds out of the south with rain on the way for this evening and overnight...
In the low 50's for tomorrow!!!!

50 with 20 mph winds out of the SW...
Going up to 52 this afternoon with drizzle and showers....
A cold front will pass through later on this evening .....high tomorrow 34!
At least we got a few warm days ......won't be too cold this coming week......

36 and dropping slowly.....mostly cloudy with a few moments of sun!!
Light breeze out of the WNW....variable due to the frontal system....
.....dropping to 19 tonight...

22 and mostly cloudy......should get up to 32 this afternoon, 34 this evening, and 36 overnight...which will be our high for tomorrow...

36 this morning and raining. started off with snow last night but warmed up. like the rain better anyway! 48 for a high today.

36 with drizzle...Winds have died down ....had a noisy surf all night......with winds out of the SW...
Winds out of the west now......not expecting any serious weather over the next week.....that's ok for me!!!

The weather guessers are calling for a normal winter ....and a short one!!!
Best bet is to wait and see what really happens!

We dropped down into the 20's for a couple of nights but stayed above freezing last night. The high for the day was 48 degrees.

that would be wonderful Ron, Im hearing a colder than usual, with little snow??? we shall see what it brings.
its 31 here now and not going up much from that. the sun is trying to come out. tired of the gloomy days.

It rained quite a bit today. I hardly went outside. I did go out to the chicken pen to give the chickens a treat. They always appreciate that.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back