Help identifying odd growth?

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

SaveMyPlants

image.jpg

What is this thing on my Venus flytrap? All the other traps grew from the center and looked like miniature versions of the 'mature' traps. The other traps also grew closer to the 'ground'. Sorry if this is the wrong place, I am not sure where else it would go

Edit: Should I transfer it to a larger pot? How often would I need to do that?

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a flower stalk!
You are doing something right that it wants to flower!
Awww! Is it odd that I felt a little proud when you said that? Haha, I am relieved /certain relatives/ said I was giving it too much sun.

Thanks!

So there has been this odd dark green vegetation growing next to one of my corals....im not too sure exactly what it is...done a little research but have not found any clear answers.

Do/did you have a productive summer garden? Anyone planting a fall garden? Despite bountiful rain and mild temperatures my garden has been only okay so far.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back