What's the weather in your area? 2015 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

The weather guesser hit it pretty close last night when he said the morning would be dry but the rain would start about noon. He was only off about 45 minutes here at Newberg. But I don't know what was happening in other areas so he could have hit it right on. It started lightly and built up to a moderate shower which has continued unabated. It was 53 degrees before the rain got too intense so it has probably dropped a few degrees since the rain has started.

44F and mostly sunny.... looking at a high of 59 and maybe higher.
Very light wind out of the WSW.
After the the last few days there is very little ice left along the shoreline....still ice to the eastern end of the lake... should be completely ice free in a few more days.

rained last night, but was gone by 7am this morning. its pretty muggy outside but I see some blue skies around. hope its another 70 degree day like yesterday. that would be a plus! Im looking forward to some leaves on trees. we are usually leafed out by may 10th, and thats not far away, but not a leaf in sight.

It was another typical spring day today with some sunshine, lots of clouds and occasional showers. There was also hail in the area but not right here. We stayed a few degrees below 60 for the say's high temperature.

today is sunny with blue skies. its 50 already this morning, and going up to 60's today. I think it will drop tonight tho. the landscapers are here doing cleanup. after all that wind, we need a cleanup. there were branches all over the place.

Another beautiful day here.
Got lots of gardening cleanup...high was 64 with viable winds...
tomorrow rain late afternoon...around 61 for the high.

39F with some clouds...light wind out of the SE....rain moving in for this evening...
Should hit 59 this afternoon....

Today was a 10. There were few clouds all day long and the high temp was 71 degrees. I can handle this.

rain here and about 40 this morning. they say it will pass and be sunny lateron. we shall see if they are correct.

52 and foggy!!! Expected it to burn off soon and be sunny the rest of the day......with a high of 64!
Light winds out of the west.

It was clear and blue all day with a high temperature of 75 degrees. I could really get used to this.

46 and mostly sunny......heading up to 66+ this afternoon!!!
Light winds out of the then north...

holy moly its 76 today and a warm balmy breeze. what a treat to have this on the weekend when I can enjoy it. my kitty is enjoying it too.
hope you are having the same Ron. maybe that 3 feet of snow that julie has in nova scotia is melting today.

Weird today....cold winds out off the lake ....then it shifted and had to put shorts on!!! Got up to a warm windy 73F,,,,now it's a breezy 50F [[[[shiver shiver]]]] after the warm 73!!!

50 this morning, sunny with super windy this morning, making it feel chilly. its supposed to be 67 today. we shall see if the winds die down a bit, so it can get there.

Winds out of the ESE...hazy sunshine and 41....
Might get up to 61 this afternoon...rains starting this evening...

I think we broke a record today. I think we got up to 82 degrees today with a clear blue sky and no wind. It doesn't get any better than that.

rain started last night, and it will rain most of today as well. only getting up to 50 today. sure was a beautiful weekend tho.

Been pouring for hours now, could see heavy downpours and thunderstorms this afternoon as the the winds shift and come out of the SW....right now they are blowing out of the south!
45F...high 59

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back