What's the weather in your area? 2015 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Good to have you back, Ron. It was a hot one yesterday at 96 degrees and will be hotter today. It is supposed to start cooling off then.

Love my newplace! So relaxing and peaceful here with good neighbors! I will even be able to do some gardening!!
I'm so glad I'm back and was wondering how you gys were faring with my long absence!
Randy, thank you for holding down the fort while I was moving! Had a lot of problems with getting the internet since I am surrounded by a sea of trees. Could not get a signal from the nearest tower because of them all, so had to go to satellite! Out here it takes a lot longer to get things done....very slow pace of life here! There is no next day service!! Had a bit of a battle with the phone company too!

84F and partly cloudy, the humidity is going up and should hit 99 with all the moisture in the air after yesterday's torrentail downpour!

thats great news Ron about your new place. when I lived in an apt, I planted flowers outside my window and the owners loved that. made their apt look better. anyway glad your all settled in now. the spammers were having fun with us, but Randy kept them in check! so glad you are back now.

it was 80 today but the humidity was about 77%. was like pea soup. hoping for a cool down after tomorrow. we got a little rain but nothing like we needed. still more to come tho.

Thanks Woodie! I can be creative and create some pocket gardens but spaced,out and arranged so it will be easy to use the riding mower to cut the grass.
it was aweful today with the humidity......yuck! ---- still 77F with a humidex of 91F!!
Got a the fans going....

It was good for me, Ron. Your absence made it quite apparent what you do for us. It was quite hot here today at 100 degrees. It's supposed to be better tomorrow.

77 this morning at 9am with 76% humidity. horrible! cool air coming in tonight into tomorrow. will be good to have a break from this humidity, and open up the windows again.

77F here too woodie with a 93F humidex! Overcast with possible thundershowers today as a coldfront moves in!
Dropping to 73 this afternoon with an 86 humidex.

Thanks Randy!
I do keep the forum clean and it is a pain to go though and remove all the spammers!
So glad you helped! Bob made it easier with just two clicks and they are gone!

gloomy and grey today, and a breeze, hot one. but now the breeze is feeling cooler as the cold front comes thru, lots of rain for tonight and that should do it. finally fresh air again, with windows opened.

It will be a good night for sleeping!
No humidity and a cool breeze coming in through the apartment is finally cooling things down!
A nice relief from the long spell of heat and humidity, and restless, sweaty, sleeps!

We had a pretty nice day here today. It did get a little warmer than expected (82 degrees) but it was still quite pleasant compared to what we have been having.

Cool morning at 61F.
Overcast, clearing later on this morning with a high of 72....humidex of 77.
Won't complain after all the heat and humidity we suffered with over the last week!

rained last night pretty hard too, its overcast here and clearing this morning also. nice to have some cooler air. last week was miserable.

Our day was just like yesterday with a high of 82. It was mostly cloudy this morning when I went outside and felt nice and cool. But the clouds cleared and it warmed up but not excessively.

57F with clear snny blue skies!
Going p to 73 this afternoon with a humidex of 81F
looks like a prefect weekend!
024.JPG

wow, hello Nancy, so wonderful to see you over here. thats pretty hot! we had some of that last week with our humidity.

this morning is beautiful, sunny, low humidity and will get to about 83

Hi Nancie! Been a long time!!! Try to stay cool!
62f with mostly sunny skies. Going up to around 77 this afternoon with a humidex of 82! Not bad!

73F with clear sunny skies.
Isolated showers later on today and overnight.
Hi tomorrow 68 after the coldfront passes through this evening!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back