What's the weather in your area? 2015 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Very mild this morning with winds out of the SSE....54F ( and that is our high for today, and our low for tonight!), with a few clouds.
Rain for tomorrow.....then colder temps for the weekend, but sunny skies.

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
We had 22 degrees when I got up this morning and it got up to 44 degrees with a clear and cloudless sky.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Got up to 60 yesterday!
54F and that will be our high for today.
A cold front will pass through late this evening with a low of 34 with rain, and possible wet snow, overnight.
Winds out of the SW at 21 mph with higher gusts, shifting from the north once the cold front passes through.

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
It was clear again today and started out warmer today but didn't get any higher than yesterday. It was 38 degrees this morning and got up to 47 degrees this afternoon.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
You're welcome Dawn!!
Now the cold is on the way!

Rained yesterday afternoon and all evening.
34F heavy overcast. Wind is out of the north at around 12 mph.
Might get up to 36 this afternoon with some sun.
...then down to 27 overnight.....

woodstock

still warm here this morning. 47 and raining. we are not supposed to get alot of rain tho. then the colder air comes thru lateron. will be a chilly week and not go higher than 40's all week.

woodstock

windy and sunny here this morning. its 25 this morning and going up to 40 but it wont feel like 40 with the 20mph winds

woodstock

chilly and 25 this morning. frost on all the cars this morning. think it will go up to only 40 today. wish there would be some sunshine, right now there isnt any.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
30F with clear sunny skies. Winds are light out of the east.
41 for the high this afternoon....
.....rain moving in for tomorrow

smiley_face2

We didn't get any snow, but we had a full week of beautiful sunny but cold weather! a few degrees below freezing every night, and not much higher during the day! I was sure it was going to start snowing this afternoon, there was still heavy frost in shady areas, but it started raining instead. We got our christmas lights put up on what was our last sunny day for a long while so that's good.

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Our temperatures have been running really close to what Bobbi has been experiencing. This morning it was 22 degrees when I crawled out of bed and it warmed up to 37 degrees by afternoon. We had some sprinkles this morning and light rain this afternoon. No blue sky today.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
43F with rain off and on all day.
Heading up to 50 this afternoon.... not expecing a lot of rain.
No sun today!
36F for our low tonight.

PRH

Let's see.... First of all,I'm back home from Denmark - I did not stay as long as I had planned ( I brought Anette back with me ). She has her place in Denmark rented out too a very nice young couple with the option of them buying as well. < so I guess she was not all wet by telling me that the United States looked like a good place too move when I asked her what she had planned to do with her place when we were fixing it up there > :) ( besides, that terror thing is not cool over there and I thought it was a good idea not too be around there currently ) Secondly,I'm back too work here once again and getting ready for the Christmas season as well. ( Anette wants to start decorating sometime this week ) Big change in the weather compared to there --- much warmer here but there is rain here in this part of Ohio. Anette did not get herself another car after her accident ( I told her that she might as well get one over here as I asked her to be my wife while I was over in Denmark as well ) :p:cool::) She has no family -- just her - her mom and dad both are gone and she had a brother who has been gone now for about 6 - 7 years. All her Aunts ,Uncles are gone and many of her cousins don't care where she is . < sad that stuff but ,Ik things happen in life sometimes.... > Hope everyone is well and making the most out of there days too! I'm at work currently here ( but on a break ) :p But my time is about over and thought I'd pop in and say Hello,it's been alittle while ( not long ,but awhile ) Enjoy your week ahead and I'll be back around again too,it's always a pleasure! --- Keep smiling,folks! :):)

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nice to see you back Phil!
So I guess there will be a wedding in your and Annette's future!
I take it she said YES!
;)

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
37F this morning with overcast skies....very light winds out of the NE.
Expecting sun this afternoon and a high of 43..

woodstock

thats wonderful news Phil. she will settle in nicely over here. congrats!

raining here and 46. warmer than yesterday but it will drop lateron and maybe some snow in the mtns. I saw that maine might get 8 inches so hope it misses laurie.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
We seem to be missing all the weather! It is heading north of us and just get the rain....
45F with brightening skies...

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Our rain started in earnest in late afternoon yesterday and has been almost constant since then. That looks like our weather picture for about the next ten days. I am hoping for some breaks though so I can get some playtime (wood working) in. Our day was gray and dismal with a high of about 46 degrees. I have never had the gray days get to me before but this sustained weather pattern could be a good test.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com