What's the weather in your area? 2016 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

45F with sunny clearing skies!
Expecting a high of 55 this afternoon.
Light winds out of the NE.
Low tonight 43.....

rain today the third day in a row. sure would love a break and get some sunshine, but that doesnt look too promising this week.

We had several days without rain but the clouds were already coming in this evening and we will probably have rain during the night and scattered showers during the next couple of days.

Sunny most of the day yesterday, and today looks like a possible repeat!
There's a slight chance of a shower, or thunderstorm this afternoon, but it will not last long,
41F going up to 55F with light winds out of the NE.
Low tonight 45F...

40 this morning and raining pretty steady. day four of rain. Im ready to build an arc. still saying it will rain until at least sat.

Light rain and clouds all day today. It stayed below 70 degrees today too and it is 62 at the moment.

gloomy but no rain yet today. we are in a wet pattern. Sure missing the sunshine
happy cinco de mayo!

Bit of cloud and a bit of sun!
43F earlier, now 50F with a light breeze out of the NE.
Pretty much a repeat of the last 2 days!
Should get up to 55 and maybe a tad more if the clouds move out.
Still a possibility of a few passing pop up showers...

Going to go dig up some more sod now that the soil has dried out a bit....

64F with clear sunny skies!
Might get warmer this afternoon.....
Low tonigh 45F....
In the 60's again tomorrow!

We had a great day today with a clear sky and a high temperature og 82 degrees. They are having a rough time up north of us though in Canada. I don't know if those wildfires are anywhere near where Janet is but there is no rain in the forecast now and they are really catching it. Yjey use the term wildfires now instead of forest fires so I don't know if that is in flatlands or not. But the part of Canada that is north of us (British Columbis) is heavily wooded.

Ron is mcmurray north of calgary?? I saw it on the news. terrible for all those people. fire is so frightening.
rain rain and more rain for us. its humid today so it feels warmer. hope we get to see sunshine soon. lots of unhappy people around here.

another rainy morning. its coming down pretty good. maybe sunshine lateron. I sure hope so. a week of rain is enough for me!

I keep seeing the fire on the news. its horrible. I hope they get rain to help with that fire. last night they said it could burn for months! horrible for those people.
woohoo, woke up to sunshine finally after 7 days of rain. sure is nice to see the suns smiling face again.
going up into the 60's today. 70's after today.

woohoo, woke up to sunshine finally after 7 days of rain. sure is nice to see the suns smiling face again.
going up into the 60's today. 70's after today.

Still on the cool side here!
45F with clear sunny skies... going up to 55 this afternoon with light winds out of the east.
Long term forcast is a continuation of the cool temps....high of 61 by Weds. Possible rain by Friday!
We need rain all we have been getting is a few light showers...need some good soaking rains....wierd weather patterns....

43F when I got up earlier...slowly warming up and is now 45 with a mix of sun and clouds.
Light winds out of the NE....and should get up to 57 this afternoon.

Need to get back removing sod for the new garden, took a few days off to recover! It is a lot of work working with mostly clay soil! have 2/3s done!
Should finish up in a day or two, need to install plastic edging, and add a 3 inch layer of manure, then 2 inch layer of fresh topsoil.....then I can plant!!

Yes, I saw that after I posted that last comment. I'm glad Janet is safe but my heart goes out to those that are facing that danger.

48F with a mix of sun and clouds.
Light winds out of the NE.
Mostly sunny this afternoon with a high of 64, may get higher then that!!

We had a warm day here with no clouds. I think the high was 81 degrees. If I'm wrong I didn't miss it by much. I tilled the garden again today. I did it yesterday also so it is pretty well worked up for Fiona (my daughter) to do what she wants to do with it. I had to fix my tractor yesterday in order to till the garden. I popped a hydraulic hose and it spewed oil all over the cowling of the tractor. There were two other hoses that had slight leaks in them too so I replaced all three. Those hoses are rated for 3,000 psi but they were really old and I'm sure were not exposed to that much pressure. Anyway the new hoses are on and the tractor is working again.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back