What's the weather in your area? 2016 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Today will be the worse day for high humidity!! Though it will extend right through the weekend...
Calling for a high of 84 with a humidex of 104!!! Temp may go higher!
75F with a humidex of 91..
Light winds continue out of the SW....so we may have some relief from the higher temps with the winds coming in off the lake....
Potential for severe thunderstorms today and tonight....again they are saying it will be hit and miss!

Low tonight 70 with an 84 Humidex!
Yup!! It's going to be a yucky steamy weekend!

oh baby its going to be a hot one today. humidity is going up now. they are saying 95 today with 70% humidity. should feel about 100 or so. nice and toasty. ugh. with more coming. enjoy your weekend everyone, and keep hydrated and cool!

95 today and the humidity is going up up up now. all closed up and AC is on. same for the next 4 or 5 days. yuck!

Oh Woodie! You are getting it worse then we are! It is the humidity that is the problem up here!!

73 with hazy blue skies with high wispy clouds! Humidex is 86....
82F for the high this afternoon with a humidex of 95!
Winds light at 12 mph out of the SW.....
Pretty much the same for the next several days......

oh Ron we have humidity. altho the humidity this weekend is now NOT going to be as bad as they originally said it would be. it was supposed to be in the 70% plus range, now its going to be in the 60-65% range. that will make it a little better but the temps will still be about 90 each day. I opened the windows about 7 this morning as there was a nice breeze but one hour later, I felt the breeze got hotter so closed everything up again. I will go out soon and do my running around so Im in during the afternoon when the heat is really too much to be out in. yet believe it or not, I see people at our pool every day in this heat. they must be fried by now!

I've been keeping the curtains closed every morning to keep the sun out.....open them around noon. Bedroom and livinging room face east so get full sun.
Keeping the curtains closed really helps!

my LR faces south, ugh so I have to get those curtains closed about 4pm seems the sun doesnt get there until that late in the day, but its there until its dark outside. another miserable day here. Im staying put today. doing house chores. hope everyone keeps cool today.

Cloudy here this morning! Expecting periods of clouds and sun this afternoon. Nice break!
77F with a humidex of 88...
86F for the high this afternoon with a humidex of 99!!...but this could change if the sun comes out for any length of time!
Thunderstorms possible late evening, overnight and into Monday ...it is a wait and see... don't want to get my hopes up... we really need a lot of rain!

yesterday was better than I thought, the heat was down and so was the humidity, but its back this morning. Its nice and toasty this morning. we so need rain as well down here. they are talking about rain this afternoon. I sure hope it happens.

Woke around 6am hearing intense thunder and lightning......been raining since...with some heavier downpours.....now another storm is moving in...getting really dark!
Woohoo more rain and a lot of it!!
Too bad most of it will just run off....expecting more on the the way out of the WSW!
72F with a humidex of 86! ...humidity is 94%....
Been raining, mostly light rain all morning....with heavier downpours during thunderstorms.
All this rain, curtesy of a minor coldfront!!!
82 for the high with a humidex of 99 this afternoon...

Sounds like another storm moving in out of the WSW.....

It was so nice to have a good amount of rain yesterday ....even still...we need a lot more!

68F with clear blue skies this morning....light breeze out of the SW. Humidex 75.
Going up to 79 this afternoon with a humidex of 90.....
Next rain event Fri/Sat into Sunday.

we had several downpours yesterday afternoon and night. the humidity finally went down a little. its a tad more comfortable now. I can even open up the windows for a while this morning. its going up to 88 so it will still be a hot day but with less humidity it will be more bearable.

72F with a humidex of 88....
Light winds out of the SW...
Going up to 82 with a humidex of 97!
Partly sunny with some low clouds coming in off the lake.
Possible thunderstorms moving in overnight and into tomorrow....
Partly sunny this afternoon.

last night it went down to 63, and a cool breeze was coming into the house. great sleeping weather. today its going up to 90 but with less humidity.
tomorrow will be a different story. HHH again and over 90. happy hump day everyone!

It is a HHH Hump Day here!
Humidity is high.... humidex is 91! ...should hit 95 in another hour....thunderstorms possible!

No rain or thunderstorms yesterday....

72F with clear skies.
Light breeze out of the SW.
Humidex is 88.... humidity is 90%.
84 for this afternoon with a humidex of 95.....
Pop-up thunderstorms possible ...but not holding my breath!

just plain nasty out there today. its so thick you can cut it with a knife. sunny, humid and sticky. we are expecting some thunderstorms late tonight. Hope we get it, but it may go around us. we are desperate for rain here. then the humidity and temps go down. looking forward to opening up the windows again. Im feeling a bit caged today!

Woodie, I know that feeling! Too hot and humid to do, or think about doing anything!
Had a headache most of yesterday......
Woke with a headache again this morning!

72F with sunny skies. Humidex is 84....
Light winds out of the NE....usually means a change is coming....
81+ this afternoon with a humidex of 91+.....
Could see rain moving in by tomorrow morning....maybe!

had siome rain during the night. I dont know how much tho. the humidity is nasty again today. sunny so its pretty much unbearable out there unless you are near water to jump into. more rain later this afternoon, then a cooling down. I cant wait for the cool down. have a super weekend everyone!:):p:D

It finally cooled down when the coolfront passed through....
68 with light rain falling! Humidex 79.
Light winds out of the east.
Expecting more showers today.
High 79 with a humidex of 91....
Should see some sun this afternoon with clouds and showers.
Heavier rain this evening and over night. with possible thunderstorms tomorrrow as the temp starts to move in.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back