What's the weather in your area? 2016 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Kitties and christmas ornaments rarely work out well! ;)
52F and mostly sunny....this afternoon's high 55+....
Just looked and the temp is already 55!
Rain moving in for this afternoon with light winds out of the east...Shifting out of the west this evening as a cold front passes through..
Dropping to 41 overnight....

two days of heavy rain but boy did we need it. this morning is sunny with blue skies and its 45 already. think its going up to 55 here as well, before the cooler weather moves in later on.

39F and showers...rains started last evening with a roar of wind as the cold front moved in! Had some heavy downpours!!
The winds died down overnight and are expected to pick up again..at around 24 mph....
Showers should end later on today... might see moments of sun..maybe...
High 43...
Low tonigh 39....

sunny here and 38 here this morning. its going up to 50 today. after that I think its going to drop a bit. have a great weekend everyone!

Cooler weather is settling in!
39F with a high of 41 then a low of 36 overnight.... this will be the trend into the later part of next week!
Expecting 24 mph winds today with rain overnight.....

sunny and 37 this morning. supposed to go up to 45. next week will be alot of wetness, not sure which kind yet. have a good weekend!

36F with partly sunny skies..41 for the high...
Light winds for today.....hate the winds yesterday... it was bone chilling!
Isolated showers this afternoon...with winds out of the west....shifting out of the NW this evening.
34 for the low...

Might see snow by Thursday...maybe...too soon to say absolutely!

36 with overcast skies.
Light winds out of the NE...
Might see some sun this afternoon with a high of 39.
Rain moving in for this evening and overnight.
Low 37.....

Looks like snow by Friday with a high of 30!!
It is still wait and see!

woke up to snow this morning. its only an inch or two. enough for me. our high for the day will be 35. guess I have to go out and clean off my car.
happy monday everyone

36F and mostly cloudy...moderate to light winds out of the west...
Calling for a high of 41 this afternoon with partly sunny skies.
Low tonight 36.....
Possible flurries on Thursday...flurries for Friday...

32F with partly sunny skies.
Clouds moving in with rain for this afternoon, evening and overnight,
43 for the high <---that will come to an end as temps will be dropping slowly...
30 by Friday.....
Flurries expected Thursday, Fri and Saturday....
Possible squall activity on Friday!

Rained a lot yesterday and overnight.....the temp stayed above freezing so didn't get the freezing rain that they got further north.
34F with sun and clouds.....clouds are moving fast out of the west....winds picking up this afternoon to around 24 mph with higher gusts..
37 for the high.... dropping to 30 overnight..... winds shift out of the NW as the cold front passes through....Flurries possible this evening....
Flurries for tomorrow...

All my enjoying the sun and warm temperatures.... we got our freeze!! got down to about -6 C don't know without looking what that is in F maybe Ron knows? lol.... anyway we got a bit of snow, maybe an inch where we live, but surrounding areas got up to 6 inches. the day before it snowed, on sunday, we went up the mountain with one of our daughters and her beau, they got a tree for their place. It was so sunny and cold, and all the snow on the trees was just beautiful!! it snowed most of monday but yesterday and today again are back to sunny and cold. I think we are right at freezing all day as the bit of snow that is there is not going anywhere! We are supposed to be getting another big snowfall tonight and tomorrow, before we get our usual mild and wet whether back. I took heed of the warnings, and took in the remainder of my tender plants and stowed away my dahlias.

Well Janet, it was bound to happen!!
I'm still waiting for snow to happen here......just not getting any!
32F and that is our high for today..dropping to 30 overnight!
There's snow happening inland to the north, and to the south across the lake they are expecing 1 to 2ft....all due to squall activity!
Winds are out of the west...if they shift out of the NW we might see some white stuff....
We might see a few flakes today and tomorrow...and maybe on Saturday!

had some more snow yesterday morning early but it turned into rain. Im hearing a bit a snow this sunday, and temps that are going down down down. yikes that didnt make my day

Had a few light flurries yesterday afternoon and into the evening ....none of it stayed....
Woke to a ver light duting of snow on the roof tops.....
23F.....might get up to 30 this afternoon...expecting isolated light flurries today....just trace amounts....
Dropping down to 23 tonight....BRRRRRR!
2 to 4 inches could happen by Sunday...

Had flurries yesterday....just light dustings!
21F and mostly cloudy!
Going up to just 28F this afternoon.
Could see around an inch of snow from light flurries today....
Light snow starting this evening and light snow all day tomorrow.....not expecting much, but could get 1 to 4 inches..maybe!!

Colorado Low arrived!
23F with no wind.....light snow started about an hour ago...expecting anywhere from 2 to 6 inches.....but it may just turn to rain.
When the winds start it could get messy....24mph winds expected this afternoon out of the south...shifting from out of the wet this evening.
The temp will be going up ...34 for this afternoon and evening, and 36 overnight....37 for tomorrow with showers!

we are sunny right now and 25. they are talking snow lateron tonight into tomorrow morning. Ive heard all sorts of totals. from a dusting to 9 inches. I know up north will get alot and I heard jamestown NY got about a foot along with buffalo. but thats all lake effect snow.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back