What's the weather in your area? 2017 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Seems weird for July to have low temps and overly high humidity!
Got a few light showers last evening ...just enough to wet everything....
Not thunderstorms and no rain overnight....
70F with hazy sunshine...humidex 82..very light winds out of the SW,
75 this afternoon with a humidex of 90!! sunny with cloudy periods.
72F overnight ...humidex 86....

Weird weather pattern continues....low temps and high humidity!
72F with overcast skies...humidex 90F....light winds out of the SW.
73F for the high this afternoon with the risk of thunderstoms developing...humidex 91F
Low tonight 73 with humidex of 88....with thunderstorms popping up..

its weird here as well. this morning is 76 but gloomy and thunderstorms are coming later. I hope they do come as we need a good soaking here.
humidity is in the 70 range. oh no, see the sun coming out so its going to be nasty soon. thunderstorms all this week each day. never enough to do anything tho.

Severe thunderstorm watch was quickly updated it to a warning early this morning...
WOW! Unbelieveable amount of rain came down for a good 20 mins....it came down with a loud roar!
Heard thunder, but no lightning close by....
Flash floods warning was also issued as well as the possiblity of funnel clouds, and large sized hail...
No hail fell..yet..hope it doesn't....
Light rain falling now...
Series of storm cells expected all day, but the heavier downpours for this morning...
Storms are moving in from the WNW heading ESE.....
70 with a humidex of 84...only going up to 72...humidex of 86.....
Low tonight 68...humidex 81...

super pea soup humid this morning. wokeup and came downstairs but felt so dizzy I jacked up the AC and had to go back upstairs and lay down again. the heat is taking a toll on me this time. lots of thunderstorms still coming this way. good soaking yesterday. hoping for more today.

Storms ended around around 11am and was cloudy most of the rest of the day....very muggy! Got just shy of an inch! Still need more rain!
Foggy this morning with 68F,,,humidex 81...
Faint breeze out of the west.....
75 for this afternoon with a humidex of 90.
Might get some more isolated storms this afternoon ...maybe!
64 overnight with a lower humidex of 75....

we are getting thunderstorm after thunderstorm so lots of water around these parts. very humid as well. would be nice to see the sun this weekend . esp since I need to paint my deck. going to roll it, but need some good sunshine for drying!
have a super weekend everyone!

Nippy here this morning with a 64F, humidex at 75F!
Overcast with very light winds out of the west...
Variable cloudiness this afternoon with a high of 75...humidex 86.
Weird weather continues and very odd for the middle of July!
Looks like that might change this coming week with more normal temps but with high humidity!
Low tonight 66 with a 75 humidex....

72F and sunny for now! Humidex 82...
Have a disorganized front coming through with the chance of thunderstorms and showers this afternoon, evening and overnight...looks like trace amounts possible.....it will be hit and miss...
79F for the high with a humidex of 91....Blah!
66 for the low with ahumidex of 75....

Thunderstorms moved in early evening yesterday....some rain, but not much....more moved in overnight with more rain.
68F this morning and cloudy....more rain and thunderstorms possible.
Humidex is 81 with light winds out of the west.
Should clear up this afternoon with a high of 75...humidex 86...
66 overnight ..humidex 75....

the weekend was lovely with warm sunny temps and low humidity. this week however wont be the same. this morning its 80 and the humidity is 86%. its going to be like that all week, lots of yucky humidity making it feel like walking in pea soup.

yesterday wasnt too bad, but today it will be 90 with high humidity so not a nice day. looks like tomorrow will be much of the same.

Think the coolish muggy weather pattern is changing!
Yesterday got up to 77 with an 89 humidex.....but it did cool down overnight to 66 with a 75 humidex....
72 this morning ...humidex 82.
Light winds out of the west.
77+ for this afternoon ...humidex 86+....
66 overnight..humidex 77....
Looks like low 80's for tomorrow...humidex low 90's right through until Sunday...looks like a rainy weekend...maybe...

thismorning its 76 already at 8am and the humidity is 88%. they said its going up to 92 lateron. a nasty day and I have to take my cat to have her nails trimmed. I hate to take her out in this junk. Ill have to cool the car down first. drink lots of water if your outside everyone.

Yes the heat is being turned up as well as the humidity!
Several fronts will be passing through over the next few days causing a bit of unstability.....could see thunderstorms popping up in random areas...
72F with light winds out of the south...humdex 86...
79+ for this afternoon with a 96+ humidex....with a slight chance of thunderstorms...due to daytime heating..
68 for the low tonight with a humidex of 77...

Stay cool, stay hydrated!!

super sticky here yesterday and today is much the same. my kitty is sick with the heat and my tummy is also sick with this heat. I hope it breaks soon.
looks like another day of 90's with high humidity. maybe thunderstorms later on. they only make the humidity worse not better.

Humidex topped 99F yesterday...Blah!
Going to be a volitile day today with the humidity and temp....Could have severe thunderstorm warnings by afternoon.
68F with clouds building! .... humidex 79....very light winds out of the SW...
A stationary front is sitting over us moving a bit south, then north...doesn't look like it will be going anywhere soon...
77+ for this afternoon with a humidex of 93+
64 overnight ...humidex 75....

It was volatile yesterday....
The skies turned black around noon, the winds picked up...only a few big drops fell, and didn't have any lightning...
.....they got hammered across the lake with 2 twisters, and a lot of damage occured....
Glad we it didn't happen here!
It was a weird afternoon with the temps going up and down as well as the humidity....
...by late afternoon the temp went back up and stayed there...77F with less humidity....

79F with humidex 95...and it is only 9:15 am!
Light winds out of the west, sunny with clouds....
79+ for this afternoon, winds shifting out of the SW...humidex 93...
70 for the low tonight..humidex 82.....

wow its been a rough weather week! nasty HHH weather and thunderstorms. ROn I heard that buffalo got hit with a tornardo. didnt see anything on tv so dont know if thats true or not. this morning is cool tho, the coolest its been in well over a week. I have the sliding glass door opened for a while. its also cloudy so that keeps the heat away. but its going up to 87 later if the sunshine comes out so it will be another hot one, but I think the humidity will be a little lower for today. everyone have a super weekend!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back