What's the weather in your area? 2017 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

It has been a rough week! For sure! Buffalo and area got hit with 3 twisters....there was a lot of damage but few people were hurt..minor injuries!
Looks like today and tomorrow will be volatile with rain and thunderstorms due to the heat and high humidity....should be watches and warning issued...
Yesterday was nasty with the sun and humidity....humidex topped 100F...Blah!
70F with overcast skies..humidex 84.....light breeze out of the east...
72+ for the high..light winds continue out of the east...
Rain and thunderstorms possible, but will be more widespread for tomorrow...
Yucky weekend!
Stay cool and stay hydrated!

finally saw that on the news last night ron. one poor man was in the kitchen when 3 oaks fell on into the kitchen, thankfully he didnt get hurt.
close call. nasty yesterday but this morning it is coolish and there is a breeze from the north. they calm it wont go above 71 to 80. the next three days are supposed to be about mid 70's but you cant trust those weather guessers. thunderstorms are coming and boy do we need some rain.
have a good day everyone.

All we got was overcast skies....light winds, 73F and high humidity.... was so glad we didn't get any sun...I would have been ghastly!!

This morning a bit of sun, but mostly cloudy..
72F with light winds out of the east (again)...84 humidex.
Going up to 77 with a humidex of 91....thundestorms called for this afternoon, evening, overnight and into tomorrow...
66 for overnight...

yesterday was gloomy all day but muggy so felt warm. woke up to pouring rain and its about 61 this morning. quite a change.
its going to rain all day with thunderstorms later. high of 65

68F and partly cloudy....humidex 81...light winds out of the west.
73F for this afternoon...humidex 86...winds shifting out of the SW.
Thunderstorms possible...then isolated showers for this evening....
Had a light shower that didn't ast long last evening....really need rain... but it keeps passing us by!
61F for the low tonight with lower humidity...should be nice for sleeping!

we didnt get rain all day like they predicted. it stopped by noon and just stayed cloudy. we needed alot more rain. chilly this morning at 57 and going up to 68 but so gloomy I doubt it. actually was chilly last night. my kitty was confused since she thought she should cuddle to stay warm.

We're into a cool down!
Late afternoon it started to drizzle.....with periods of heavy drizzle....no winds just drizzle, Continued for a few hours.
Temp dropped to 65 by early evening....
Had to close the windows last night ...had to use blankets ....great for sleeping!
63 this morning with clouds....light winds out of the north.
should see a mix of sun and clouds this afternoon with a high of 72....humidex 77.
Low tonight 63....
Warmer tomorrow.

we are in an autumn pattern here ROn for the past three days. lows i the 50's and highs in the 60's. today its pea soup fog this morning. and about 58 degrees. supposed to see 81 today, we shall see. very strange to see lows like this in late july. usually its about 90 this time of yr.

Yup! It does feel like Fall!
Took a long time to get up to 70 yesterday! Dropped down to 55 last night...had to use the blankets again!
Sunny and 66 with some clouds. Winds light out of the SE...shifting out of the SW this afternoon.
75 for the high..humdex 86.
70 for the low tonight, humidex 82, with rain possible...

Cloudy and 68... humidex 81.....not much of a breeze out of the south.
Won't see much sun today...just like yesterday..
Heading up to 77 this afternoon...humidex 91...winds shift out of the north...still light..
A disorganized system passing through 'might' bring some rain, and 'maybe' a thunderstorm...
Down to 66 overnight ..humidex 77....

another chilly one here. blankets last night and this morning its gloomy so we are expecting rain sometime this afternoon. will be 80 altho I doubt it will make it, right now its 66. had to close the windows this morning and put a long sleeved shirt on. strange for this time of yr. usually its 90 and above at fair time. have a good day everyone!

Nippy morning here after a day of high humidity.....it was sweaty yesterday!
Had some light showers last evening and overnight...
66F (humidex 77)...and only going up to around 70 with a humidex of 79!
Mostly cloudy with moments of sun....winds out of the NE...
63 for the low tonight....

was a bit humid this morning, but sunny. lateron a nice breeze came by and it was a gorgeous day. tonight is great, a breeze and cooling down to about 60. good sleeping weather. there is a rain noreaster coming this way but may not get up as far as I am. Im hoping for a good weekend.
enjoy everyone.

Dropped down into the 50's last night...had to close the windows....great for sleeping!
Another nippy morning!
64F with winds out of the north.
Winds shifting out of the NE this afternoon with high of 75...humidex 82....
Down to 66 tonight......

I had the windows opened and woke up at 4am to this north wind that had the curtains standing straight out. boy did it cool off the room. so closed them. 60 this morning but still with this north wind which I think will keep the noreaster from coming this far. now its predicted to come up into NYC and no further. the winds saved us from alot of rain. we need a little rain but not the flooding type.

did my running around early this morning, but 11 the sun came out and its gorgeous outside now. we still have a breeze from the north, so good day for drying towels outside. going up to 75.

68 with clear blue sunny skies....very light winds out of the north.
Heading up to 81 this afternoon with winds shifting out of the SW...humidex 91!
Low tonight 68 with a 75 humidex...

another gorgeous day here. sunny and warmer than yesterday almost 80, but still that nice breeze running thru the house.
met some friends for breakfast this morning muggies will be back mid week. ugh not looking forward to that.

coolish this morning and sunny. its going up into the 80's tho and the humidity is coming back. wed will be horrible. ugh
have a good day everyone.

The Muggie are here for the week!
72F with a humidex of 79.....light winds out of the SW...
Going up into the low 80's with a humidex of 93....
Risk of pop-up thunderstorms this afternoon....potential to be severe....maybe!
68 for the low with a humidex of 79 overnight!
Going to be pretty much the same all week.....

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back