What's the weather in your area? 2022 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

44 this morning and raining. going up to 50 and humidity is sky high. 97%. its going to drop tonight and into the weekend so back to cold with maybe snow. ugh. at least its a long holiday weekend, so three days to play. have a good weekend Ron.

It was very foggy all day yesterday...it became very dense in the evening....Fog cleared out by morning...

34 with heavy overcast and light to moderate winds out of the west.
32 this afternoon as the winds shifting out of the NW...might see some sun as the clouds move out.....
19 this evening and 12 overnight....

Rather boring weather!

25 with a mix of sun and clouds... light to moderate winds out of the south...
32 for this afternoon with mix of sun and clouds...
28 for this evening with isolated flurries...winds shift out of the SW.
27 overnight with isolated flurries...winds shift out of the west.
Warming trend begins tomorrow.....!

cloudy here this morning, we are expecting snow lateron this afternoon. 3 to 6 inches overnight. was hoping this crap was done but I guess not. haha
then a warming trend, and maybe 60 on wed. wow a heat wave. anything from today will melt away. hope spring is coming soon.

snowed yesterday about 6pm. came down fast and left fast. about 3 inches later. super windy outside this morning. but sunny and snow came off my car in sheets. still talk of almost 70 on wed so this wont last. if only all the snow storms were like this I could handle it. plows are here now.

No sun yesterday....doesn't look like any for today except for a few moments this afternoon.
34 with light winds out of the west....heavy overcast skies.
36 for this afternoon, winds shifting out of the SW.
28 this evening with winds out of the SE.
32 overnight ...winds out of the south...37 by morning!

45 tomorrow,
52 Tuesday,
50 Weds,rain all 3 days....
34 and sunny Thursday
39 Fri......

Flood warnings issued for the next 4-5 days on all ponds, steams and rivers!

nice temps Ron. its 20 this morning but will warm up lateron. sunny now but will cloud up lateron and get some rain. we will see 40's today.
tues it warms up into the 50's and wed we might see 70

They are talking about 2 inches of rain starting early afternoon unto tomorrow morning..could get more during thunderstorms...not good! May see flooding in town as the Grand River will be cresting from the snow melt and he heavy downpours in the next 24-48 hours....Ice on the river will be a big issue as ice jams will more then likely occur.....
39 going up to 45 this afternoon, 46 this evening and 48 overnight.

Ive been hearing about all the flooding around too. hope your ok Ron. 40 this morning, had rain last night and this morning is cloudy. sunshine later on and 62 for a high. will feel like a bit of spring here for today and tomorrow. too bad it wont last.

Flooding isn't much of an issue where I am.....if I was closer to the Grand River it would be...their is talk that the river will rise possibly crest at 10ft....Ice breakers are out keeping the mouth of the river open to help alleviate the possibility of an ice jam...they have smaller ice breakers further up the river breaking up ice there too....
It is a wait and see!
54 last night.....52 now, warming up to 59 this afternoon....could see another inch, or so, of rain today...less tomorrow!

54 for this evening, 52 overnight.....50 by morning....

got to 65 yesterday and today it will be 75. feels so balmy outside this morning. tonight it will rain and temps will drop and snow by morning.
crazy weather. longing for spring after todays high temps.

Our high yesterday was 59....and it pretty much stayed there until earlier this morning....when the temps started to drop!
46 and raining....with light winds out of the NW.....43 this afternoon with rain, 34 this evening with clearing, and 28 overnight....flurries tomorrow!....
Starts to warm up on Friday!

we got to 74 yesterday. it was so warm and balmy. loved it. temps fell last night slowly and we didnt see snow this morning, but north of here is getting it, we are getting rain and 40. lots more rain and a possible mix tomorrow morning. I hope its just rain but its going to rain for 4 days. guess thats better than snow.

Wow! That is warm!
We only got up to 42 yesterday....
27 last night.
32 with overcast skies, light winds out of the NE.
Might see some passing light snow/flurries until the temp goes up..
37 for the high with sunny breaks this afternoon..
32 for the low, but warming to 37 by morning...

Starting another above normal warm-up!!!

we broke records for the warmest feb day. it was nuts. because yesterday afternoon we had sleet then it dropped more and changed to snow. got a good inch of wet snow. yuk. nothing this morning and they said ice mix. we needed that break. rain lateron. 28 this morning. more rain and mix coming this afternoon. next week looks warmer too. in the 40's for mon tues and wed.

It has been crazy and the month isn't over yet!
39 and raining.. winds are light out of the SE
46 this afternoon with rain..winds out of the south..
45 this evening....rain ending...winds out of the SW..
34 overnight...winds shifting out of the west...

Temps look good ...50 by Weds....

39 with some sun peeking out through the thick haze!
Light winds out of the north...
43 with mix of sun and clouds this afternoon..winds out of the NE.
36 this evening winds shifting out of the east...
37 overnight with rain...heavy at times.....

rain yesterday afternoon and real gloomy too. this morning I woke up to sunshine but that only lasted for the morning and now its gloomy and raining again. tomorrow morning sounds like fun. a mix of sleet snow and lateron when it warms rain. feb has been one joy after another the same as jan was. haha it is 40 tho and will continue to be 40's starting monday into wed and then the rain returns. feel like I moved to seattle!

temps stayed up last night so no mix here, just pouring rain. going into the 40's today then hopefully sunshine tomorrow for three days. we will really need a warm up with all this rain.

Lots of wind and rain last night...a good inch of rain fell overnight.
50 with winds out of the SW at 26 mph.... with higher gusts....
Overcast and very windy ....temps dropping as a cold front rips through this afternoon....46..with mainly sunny skies...
37 this evening, clouds clearing out...winds lessening to 20 mph....
28 overnight with 14 mph winds.....30 by morning...

Happy Birthday to Me!
Another trip around the sun begins!!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back