My Charleston Greenhouse

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

PhyllisAR

Hi Everyone:

I haven't seen anyone post here recently, so I thought I'd pop on and add some pics of what's growing in the greenhouse today. I would love to see what you all are growing too. I love this time of year and our last frost date is mid March, so not too far to go. Had a bit of a problem with some aphids and rather than infest the greenhouse I got rid of my moon flowers and morning glories (I am planting more today). I now go around and look at everything every few days and zap the plants in the sink with a strong stream of water with a spray bottle or the hose and it's seems to be working. It seems like they just love kale, unfortunately for them, so do I so they have a fight on their hands, of which I hope to win :>)
greenhouse6.jpg
greenhouse2.png
greenhouse3.png
greenhouse4.png

Very nice set up Phyllis!
Always wished I had a greenhouse.
Aphids can become a problem in such a closed environment. There are some safe treatments you can use to to control them....You could try rubbing alcohol for spot treatments! This will also kill white flies!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back