Search results

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

1. froglady

Why I was gone.

Sure hope that good health holds out for you Lyn. Sounds like you had a really rough period.
  2. froglady

Hello to old members

Well.......it did show up after I posted :) Never mind. I'll catch on LOL
  3. froglady

Hello to old members

Hi everyone. Can't wait to get started looking around. I noticed my name Froglady is not below my picture. How do I add that ?
  4. froglady

Hoping I'm doing this right. My name is not below my picture ????????

Hoping I'm doing this right. My name is not below my picture ????????
  5. froglady

The Everything Else Thread

Thanks Ron. I hope I can get back often. I have no earthly idea why I had trouble getting here for awhile but after I changed to google chrome my computer took awhile to let me go where I wanted to. I switched back and forth between it and IE for awhile and it's great to be back.
  6. froglady

What's the weather in your area?

It's in the low to mid 90's today (haven't checked the weather channel) but it may be a degree or so warmer here than at Lyn's in Austin. Clouding up and supposed to rain for the weekend and I'm ready for it. We've had more rain this year than last year and are still way behind. 2 to 3 inches at...
  7. froglady

Lyn, I think it's awesome that you are student teaching! You have worked so hard to get where you are. What grades are you working with? I'm sorta out of the loop:o) I have one daughter in law teaching preK and a grandson in law teaching middle school. Rooms full of kids....eeeeeeek. I'm not...
  8. froglady

Prayer Requests

Curbie, praying that you get your car back.....once again!!! Has to be the same culprets and I hope they catch them as well! Praying for Gladys. It's no fun getting old but as she says, it will be less boring in a nursing home or assisted living. My only living aunt is nearing 102 and is quite...
  9. froglady

Oh my gosh! I haven't been here in months.......well, to tell you the truth, I could not get in the forums and thought maybe I'd been banned or something:o) I really think I was probably just in a hurry and putting the wrong name or password in but I could not get on. Curby! I hope you get your...
  10. froglady

Reckon I could wear a 'man' costume and crash the pancake party Randy? Those are some goooooood pancakes! My daughter in laws dad used to cook for our Men's Breakfast on Saturday and he made some heavenly Angel Bisquits to go with the Bacon, eggs and hashbrowns they served up. I got to enjoy the...
  11. froglady

I used to work as an alterationist in a bridal shop. I would rather cut out and sew a garment from scratch that do all that ripping but yes, I can sew rather well:o) Once you make 6 of a kind bridesmaids dresses, you can more or less do it in your sleep after 30 or 40 weddings:o) I do not enjoy...
  12. froglady

What's for dinner?

Have some lean ground thawed so I think I will do a quick meatloaf.....yeah....that sounds great! Scalloped potatoes and sweet peas and pickled beets. Off to the kitchen.
  13. froglady

Uh......Curbie, the Rangers lost:o) But one good thing about baseball is that someone always wins:o) I've been gone a spell but hope time permits that I drop in more often again. I've had so many things going on with family that it's taken my breath away. Step granddaughter moved back in...
  14. froglady

Prayer Requests

Just popping in to say I haven't fallen off the face of the earth and am in fairly good health. Have had so many family things going on that I've barely had time to change clothes, but it's a happy time, inbetween lifes little aggravations. I've dropped by from time to time and always make my...
  15. froglady

Tamales for Curbie

Hmmmmmmmm Curbie!!! You may have just invented a new food.........cabbage tamales......my imagination is telling me that would be very tasty!!
  16. froglady

Thanks Crabber, will check that out! Randy, I've seen the book Flag of our Fathers in our library..you just spurred me to put it on my list. Thanks. I never fail to stop and say a prayer anytime I see that photo of the flag being raised by our soldiers and our local picture ran a story on the...
  17. froglady

Prayer Requests

tsunami also expected to touch our own states of Hawaii and California Oregon coasts. Please keep those folks in your prayers. A friend of mine, Lola, is at the time visiting her son on the coast of Oregon........Herby Ann lives in the coastal town of Ventura in California....Fritz's son lives...
  18. froglady

Prayer Requests

Can just see the mourners now... their faces a question mark wondering why your hands encircle a pickle:o)
  19. froglady

Tamales for Curbie

I almost popped a can open for lunch for lack of the homemade kind Crabber. Randy, Fritz always drains our mowers etc after it's obvious we won't be mowing anymore when the frost or a freeze ruins the grass. He also starts the mowers and chipper a time or two if he thinks he may still use...
  20. froglady

Most of our photo shops are also closing......sad..........everyone does not do digitals. I need to find someone who will develop film again. Bunch of rolls from awhile back and I'm curious what I took with that old camera.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com