Search results

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

1. woodstock

What's the weather in your area? 2019 Edition

started snowing at 9pm here last night Ron. came down all night but only ended up with about 4 inches, which is enough for me. its nice light fluffy snow so easy cleaning off the car. going down to 13 tonight ugh might be better than what you will get.
  2. woodstock

we are getting snow later here in NY. maybe 4 inches it will snow sunday afternoon into monday morning. then another storm wed night into thurs. that will start as soon and change to sleet. geez when is winter over with?????
  3. woodstock

had a snow ice storm here. about 5 inches of snow then lots of ice on top. yesterday the sun came out and we did get some melting. but the winds also were howling and snow squalls in the afternoon. Im sick of winter now. looking forward to some spring weather. hope that happens soon.
  4. woodstock

29 grey and gloomy here this morning. snow starting tomorrow morning light at first, then picking up in the afternoon, they are saying 4 to 7, but during tues night it changes to freezing rain so ice for a while, geez, I hate when it changes to ice. then we get this heart attack sort of snow...
  5. woodstock

hate those icey roads, so scarey. we had rain and its staying about 40 during the day. tons of melting going on here. today is grey, drizzle and foggy but we are almost at 40 again. they are not talking any snow or ice until early next week. feb is a short month, hope it goes fast and...
  6. woodstock

wow we had 65 yesterday. it blew everyones mind, and so many people were out just walking in the sunshine. no one wanted it to end but it did. its 27 this morning and altho it will go up to about 40 it will drop later with rain turning to ice. thats wonderful! I see Ron you will have the same.
  7. woodstock

we had 50 too. wow what a change, today will be the same, so much snow has melted. we will cool down by thurs and maybe see some rain and ice on friday, ugh.
  8. woodstock

29 this morning and grey, going up to 40 today. we shall see. we need a good melt here.
  9. woodstock

gosh Ron I was thinking of you with this weather. we have had zero the past few days and it doesnt go much higher than about 12. we had some wind but not like they said. I had gotten a new battery for my car so I was ok, but lots of cars werent starting around here. its going to start...
  10. woodstock

snowing here this morning, then the artic air comes after that. also lots of wind too! now when is winter over?????
  11. woodstock

20 here this morning and grey. they say snow is on the way for this afternoon, not much tho. another storm is coming on tues into wed and that could be anything from 3 to 6 inches. extremely cold artic air comes back down after the next storm on tues into wed. ugh I am longing for...
  12. woodstock

I didn't fall off the earth!! :-)

heard of the villages, and had someone I know move there yrs ago but havent heard from them so dont know how they like it moving from new jersey. I guess it has its pros and cons. weather better, maybe with less snow, but the humidity alone would kill me. dont do humidity very well. glad you...
  13. woodstock

shot up to 50 today with pouring rain, so got rid of alot of snow, but tonight its going to drop so might get snow but for sure icey roads tomorrow morning. more snow over the weekend and another storm on tues. my coffee pot also died a month ago so I understand how you feel Ron, mine was...
  14. woodstock

brutally cold here the past two days, zero mornings and no higher than 11 both monday and tues, but today is 18 and we are expecting rain instead of the snow they predicted it will shoot up into the high 40's today and tomorrow. something else brewing for the weekend again. its a real roller...
  15. woodstock

28 here this morning. the storm appears to be over now here. temps will drop tonight like a rocket. below zero tomorrow. I have about 6 inches with a layer of ice on top. power is good so far.
  16. woodstock

hi phil welcome back! its 31 here but it feels like snow and thats what we are going to get, lots, maybe 2 feet, but more ice so maybe less. its supposed to start today this afternoon and pick up in intensity overnight with 2 to 3 inches per hour. then tomorrow the winds pick up and its going...
  17. woodstock

have a dusting of snow this morning, its going up in the 30's so it will eventually all melt. the next store tho, looks like its going to be a duzzy. I see that Jim Cantore went from syracuse over to boston, so looks like the coast is going to be bad.
  18. woodstock

staying home this weekend, and watch the snow fly. we are finally getting totals of what we may get. they are talking 9 to 14 inches, starting sat night into sunday afternoon. might see 1/4 inch of ice as well as snow. talking 2 to 3 inches per hour for early sunday morning. then the...
  19. woodstock

17 this morning and sunny, going up into the low 30's the weather guessers here too are having a hard time calling whats going to happen this weekend. it will include snow and ice around these parts. Im hearing anything from 2 inches to 30 inches. there will be a cold front coming in sat...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com