Search results

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

1. flwrs4ever

Favorite cookie recipes

I always bake and give to people that have made an impact on my life thru the past year....always looking for a good cookie recipe...do you have one to share ?
  2. flwrs4ever

What is your Favorite Christmas Memory ?

With Christmas right around the corner, I thought it would be fun to hear what everyone's favorite Christmas memory is... Do you have one ?
  3. flwrs4ever

Amaryllis

I have two bulbs from last year...how do you get your amaryllis bulbs to re bloom ?
  4. flwrs4ever

Do you make a good stew ?

I have been wanting to make stew...but dont have a good recipe....anyone willing to share one ? I know, I can go on the recipe sites, but I want to know someone actually has made it, and likes it.
  5. flwrs4ever

Happy Birthday Sproutling !!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU..HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...HAPPY 45TH BIRTHDAY DEAR SPROUTLING, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU May your day be filled with fun, flowers, and lots of love. enjoy your day !
  6. flwrs4ever

Faerie gardens, or minature gardens

Hello, I am interested in making a minature garden..or faerie garden. Does anyone have pictures, or suggestions ? Id love to know what plants would be good. What have you used to make decorations ? TIA
  7. flwrs4ever

Winter Sowing

Is there anyone here that would like to share info on wintersowing ? Winter sowing, is a technique, where you sow seeds inside of a container with approx 3-5 inches of soil...most people prefer to use two liter bottles, or milk jugs. You place the soil, and seeds inside of the container...
  8. flwrs4ever

New from RI

Hello, I came the other night, and there was only four members, I am so glad to see so many people here, and a lot of familiar screen names too....:cool: My name is Kym, and I wanted to thank you for starting a new site...cant wait to watch it grow. I love to garden, and grow plants that...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com