Search results

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

1. curbhopper

RE: Curbie.....

This is Curbie's daughter, Sherrie. I wanted to let you all know how special her garden friends were to her. She spoke of these forums so often that I feel like I know you all! The Christmas pickle, oh my, I think she bought out all of them in existence and I remember her telling me about...
  2. curbhopper

What's the weather in your area? 2020 Edition

Hi folks ~ It's been raining here for 3 days. Tornado watches, etc. I honestly didn't know you could HAVE a tornado in Maryland. Well, we'll see what tomorrow brings . Nice evening to all. Curbie.
  3. curbhopper

Our full moon was outstanding. I'm only growing tomato plants this year, along with coleus. We have so many plants in this yard. I just cut rhododendron this morning & peonies. I was ambitious abuot 2 months ago but I lost interet b/c MTM decided to start cooking. Talk about a total disaster...
  4. curbhopper

What's the weather in your area?

Well, I'll be darned. I think I finally found you folks. I've been searching so I will try to get back 'on-board'. Thanks to Lyn for getting in touch with me and also all the folks who kept me posted. Here I come ! Curbie :)
  5. curbhopper

What's for dinner?

WHY does this tread always make me hungry ? :) MTM cooked ALL of these flank steaks last night & I dno't have any idea what to do with them. Suggestions ? Curbie (Hey, has Trax left us?)
  6. curbhopper

It rained all night but now it's up to about 58° and expected to get to about 60°. Have a nice day all. Curbie
  7. curbhopper

The Everything Else Thread

That's the scratch you ALWAYS look through ! :)
  8. curbhopper

This really is a true story. MTM & I were traveling down the Pennsylvania turnpike and the fake top blow off the car. We had to go about 4 miles an hour on the PA turnpike. It took forever to get to Breezewood & then home. We sang every camp song we knew. I made up words to songs & added sound...
  9. curbhopper

What's for dinner?

I am getting tired of cooking as I do it every day. I wish somebody else could cook. I really like how your family rotates the responsibility. How many of you do the cooking? Chicken tacos sound yummy. Curbie
  10. curbhopper

Wwe had an odd day. Sometimes it was cold & gray but then the sun would come out. Depnded on when you caught 'the day. Hey, what about that full moon? No howling, Ron. :) Curbie
  11. curbhopper

What's for dinner?

Ah.......how nice. ((I feel like a dummy but what is your 'special' day? Birthday?) I think gift certificates are 'the way to go'. We're having this Italian sausage,red peppers, green peppers, & lots of onions stuff. MTM calls it 'slumgunyun' (Spelling may be incorrect. Wonder why? It's tasty...
  12. curbhopper

We have had such a weird day. Brilliant sunshine this morning & now the clouds rolled in & it's snowing/raining. I guess that's why it's called 'weather' ~ it's going to happen whether we want it to happen or not. Stay tuned for more at 11PM. Curbster ☼
  13. curbhopper

We didn't miss 'the storm' . We got 6 inches of snow which changes back & forth to snow, sleet & rain. Backyard is nicely flooded. Right now, it's snowing heavily again. Darn weather-guessers. :) Curbie
  14. curbhopper

(Maybe you could light a match, Randy.) Brilliant sunshine but a high to be 40°. What about snow in the mid-west? Nothing like SPRING! Enojy the day we've been given ! Curbie
  15. curbhopper

OH! He's the one who hopped on down the bunny trail! I remember when LONG ago, if you bought a pair of shoes in a shoe store (versus a hardware stoe,duh) you could pick a colored chick out of the display window. I don't nkow who cleaned up after these chicks. All I'd like thihs year is some...
  16. curbhopper

We can't seem to get rid of our wind either, Laurie. 17° is rather brisk, Ron. Our high today is supposed to be about 42° but we have this wind chill factor so it will feel like 30°. Have a pleasant day all. Curbie
  17. curbhopper

Who? Randy or me? :) Curbie
  18. curbhopper

Prayer Requests

Are Nancie & Tim home? Curbie
  19. curbhopper

We had brilliant sunshine this morning. I even went out & tackled some gardening on our tiered 'wall'. But I got busy doind a million other things so I stopped on 'The Wall' about 3PM. I laugh when MTM asks, "ACCOUNT for yourself young lady!" I'm never sure what I do all day but I know I am not...
  20. curbhopper

RANDY, the HUTCH sounds AWESOME! So boys fight but girls mate? I'm not very up on my rabbit stuff but Sherrie & I did have one but it started as a bunny (Timothy Bun-Bun) and turned into a HUGE chinchilla rabbit. Told you I'm not very wise in the way of rabbits. At least Timothy was flying solo. :)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com