Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. E

rose buds

here's a few of my roses . can't wait till they are all open
  2. E

what's blooming

here's some of my blooms, much more in buds.thankfully the storm last night did no damage to my plants
  3. E

my tulips

they opened today . :):)
  4. E

acacia mimosa

does any one knows if those trees will grow here in Southwest Louisiana.we have the regular mimosa( fringe tree) and it does fine.
  5. E

oriental lilies

do they grow in the ground or in pots and how much sun ?I just bought some bulbs but it does not have instruction . thanks
  6. E

violets

I just ordered some violets the kind that grows in the woods back home but I am not sure if it's going to be too hot for them here (southwest Louisiana) any idea??
  7. E

Hello my name is Evelyne I live in southwest Louisiana. I do enjoy gardening can't do as much as I used to .Right now can't do much just trying to keep alive my plants.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back