Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. M

Making your own inexpensive potting mix

You can't beat horse manure! Great stuff!!!
  2. M

That would work Great in a raised bed but not so good in a container garden because of no wicking action needed! But is sounds great wish i could get compost in our area! Thanks Larry
  3. M

Making your own inexpensive potting mix http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET4wee-jvQ8
  4. M

How and why I invented The Self Watering Rain Gutter Grow System!!

How and why I invented The Self Watering Rain Gutter Grow System!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL6AutZy14s&feature=youtu.be
  5. M

How To Build A Self Watering Rain Gutter Grow System!!!!

The reason i believe for not having any mosquitoes is because the water does not become stagnant The float is adding fresh water!!!
  6. M

Never had a problem not one mosquitoe!!! Very easy to to cover rain gutter with plastic and make holes just large enough for the net cups! But like i said i had ten units and never had one bug! Larry
  7. M

Build one Crabbergirl you will be glad you did!!!Larry
  8. M

If you get around the Brainerd MN area stop in the coffee's on!!! you got to try building at least 1 system you will be forever spoiled!!!! thanks Larry
  9. M

My slogan is plant it and forget it!~ What is really cool is you can use any container! a five gallon pail, a dollar store 18 quart wash tub! a plasic tote you name it they all grow great in it! If you have any questions feel free to contact me at any time i am here to help! Good Luck! Larry
  10. M

Thanks! Please try building one you'll love it!
  11. M

I used to build my own earth box type containers but got tired of the constant watering! please take a look at my system I invented you can construct the containers in about 20 seconds! I had fantastic results! Just thought I would share this with you! Larry

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back