Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. SandiB

Salsa

Looking for a garden salsa recipe (tomatoes..peppers..onions etc) that I can make & FREEZE...anyone help?
  2. SandiB

Sunflower Seeds

I would love to have any & all kinds of sunflower seeds...will pay postage or maybe have something you might like as trade..ask me :)
  3. SandiB

Chocolate Zuchinni Cake/Cream Cheese Icing

I made this cake last year for a family get together and many haters of zuchinni had BIG pieces of this cake & didn't know they were eating ZUCHINNI?!:eek: *Chocolate Zuchinni Cake 1 pkg Devils Food Cake Mix 2 c shredded zuchinni 3 eggs 1/2 c buttermilk 1/2 c veg oil ( I use...
  4. SandiB

FYI good deal

PARK SEED CO. http://www.parkseed.com/gardening/GP/homepage/page1?utm_source=lyris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=110304-Seeds-Ship-Free&utm_content=zone&dc=ZEROSHIP 3 Days Only: All Seeds Ship for Free! This weekend free standard shipping on all seeds.. use bonus code ZEROSHIP. Ends this...
  5. SandiB

Kya, Curbie & Karen

You have mail coming your way ladies ☺ Let me know when they arrive, please. Enjoy ♥
  6. SandiB

Help w/Morning Glorys

How do I get rid of out of control Morning Glorys in my vegtable garden? We did pulling & digging up starts at the beginning...but they really did take over quick!! Is there anything we can do to the soil to prevent them returning before next garden season? If I cannot get control of the...
  7. SandiB

Gazanias

I fell in l♥ve with this daisy and making plans (in my head..so far) :p to have a small garden just for them. Anyone have seeds they would like to share for postage? Please & Thank you SandiB
  8. SandiB

HELP & pond info...please

Until my plants around the outside of our pond grow & get a little more height & fullness our pond is in sunlight most of the day which = algea. We do have 2 fish (goldfish & coi) 2 snails & 2 algea eaters (who aren't this hungry)!! 2 questions: Suggestions for how to/good product to get...
  9. SandiB

Pond flowers

Can anyone help me with how to pot up a pond flower of any kind? Lily pad? Water Iris? Any kind........?? Thanks ♥
  10. SandiB

FREE Sample

Free sample: Purex Complete 3 in 1 Short survey of questions but no sign ups/pop ups. http://www.trypurex.com/Purex_3-in-1_Free_Sample/
  11. SandiB

Dor

I got mail!! :) Thank you soo much for sharing your tomato seeds w/me Dor. Can't wait to grow & taste some purple and black tomatoes..yumm:p Will pm ya when I mail yours off. THANKS Dor
  12. SandiB

Another FREE

Glade® Fall into Fragrance Gift Pack First 10,000* to respond will receive one free Glade® PlugIns® Scented Gel Warmer plus Refill. http://www.rightathome.com/offers/0908RAHgift-free-fragrance/
  13. SandiB

Coffee Filters

1. Cover bowls or dishes when cooking in the microwave.Coffee filters make excellent covers 2. Clean windows and mirrors. Coffee filters are lint-free so they'll leave windows sparkling. 3. Protect China. . Separate your good dishes by putting a coffee filter between...
  14. SandiB

Hello from cold Ohio

Hello all SandiB here from Ohio. It is 24 degrees and has been snowing most the day..have to admit..I LOVE SNOW!:p I garden to attract butterflys and hummingbirds. Also do vegtable gardening. I have met some wonderful garden "buds" and see many of them here...anxious to get involved and...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back