Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. M

My green thumb has turned black

Any hope for this peace lilly? What can I do to save it?
  2. M

Compost

I want to start a compost pile, I'm unsure about how to do it though! That's no surprise. I often want to do things I have no clue about. Any pointers? What all can I put in it?
  3. M

Hello all!

I'm planting my garden with just a few veggies. I've got bush beans, squash, zucchini and tomatoes going now. I might also mention that I'm a low carber...so most of my plants will be leafy greens for fall/winter. I plan to can and freeze what I harvest this summer. I really just want to rely...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back