Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. K

Pea Problems

First of all, I'm growing in pots on a first level apartment building on a cement slab. I thought I would get some light in the evening, but as it turns out I get no direct light at all on my north-facing slab. When I realized that I realized my chances of a successful garden just plummeted...
  2. K

Terracotta Containers

I decided to go ahead and get some Terracotta containers to start out a few of my cooler weather crops in soon. I did a little reading, and there are a lot of comments saying that they should be soaked before use because they're so porous. Is this entirely necessary? I'm a little worried because...
  3. K

New! From South Dakota

Hi all! I just started an account here after ending up on a few helpful threads after googling. I'm 25, living in a small apartment (but with a little outdoor cement flat) and decided to try to grow as many veggies as I can for myself and my SO. I grew up in Southern Ohio and over the past...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back