Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. F

Newbie from Colorado

Thank you Crabbergirl! I appreciate the good info.
  2. F

Newbie from Colorado

You know I havent thought much about that. I know that at some point I would like more shade in the South side of the back yard and maybe a fire pit. I already have an apple tree you can see in the pictures, I was hoping that would give me enough shade..... in about 10 years hahahahaha
  3. F

My "Make it Clean & Green" Project

I dont mind watering twice a day, what would the best time to do this? Also I looked at something called Patch master Tall Fescue Lawn Repair Mix, any opinions on it...
  4. F

Ohhh Im so sorry I forgot to mention and I guess its really important.... the house does not have a sprinkler system. So how do you guys recommend I water my lawns. I have been hitting it with the hose a couple of times a week but havent seen any imporvements. Is there a better way to do this?
  5. F

Newbie from Colorado

Than you all for your welcome to the site, I have opened a new thread (trying to keep things in order) over at the lawn section of the forum with pictures. Please feel free to stop by and give me some pointers.
  6. F

Hello everyone, I have just recently posted on the welcome section and decided to keep threads in their respective areas so I opened a new one. Some of the history, New home owner with a young family, back and front yard need work. As I promised in my previous thread I got some...
  7. F

Newbie from Colorado

the property is West facing, there is a privacy fence all around the back yard with mid size trees and shurbs all around it that seem to have gon wild. Thats as much as I can remember off the top of my head. As to the soil I dont quite know yet, although colorado is famous for its clay soil.
  8. F

Newbie from Colorado

Thanks Ron! Im sure Ill have plenty of questions once I take a closer look and start working on the yard sometime this week. I will have to take pictures so that it is better understoon what my questions are. But so far my major concern is the weeds growing on the edges of the yards. If...
  9. F

Newbie from Colorado

Hello everyone, My family and I recently moved into our first home and it is pretty great. We picked a house with a big backyard so that our daughter (4 yearold) could have enough space to play and also to have family & friends over for summer parties. The house has a front and back yard...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back