Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. cassiegerald

Looking for bush with very large thorns for postage

I am looking for an evergreen bush that has thick limbs on it and grows very large thorns 2-4 inches long all over the bush,,,in fact the bush is covered with them,,and it is a very pretty bush in the winter time but dont know what it looks like in the spring and summer,, to be thorn...
  2. cassiegerald

Looking for black bamboo for postage

I am looking for black bamboo for postage,,if anyone has any that they could share with me,,I would appreciate it so very much,,thank you for your time and kindness,,take care God bless you and your loved ones,,,Cassie:)
  3. cassiegerald

Re: Christmas Ornament Exchange

I dont know if I am in the right site or not,,but is there going to be an ornament exchange this year for Christmas,,,just curious,,I have my ornaments almost all done,,,just like 4 more,,and will get them done if there is going to be one,I started them just before the ice storm hit and stopped...
  4. cassiegerald

Thank you Sunflower3

Thank you Sunflower3 for the beautiful ivys and the clematis,,they were just beautiful and they are potted right now and they arrived in perfect condition and doing beautifully,,thank you for your kindness and for sharing with me,,,you take care God bless you and your loved ones,,,Cassie:D
  5. cassiegerald

What a blessing you are Treva

Just wanted to thank you Treva for all the plants that you sent me,,they arrived safe and sound,,,and wow did you ever send me the whole garden!!!:DI was expecting two and got a whole big envelope full...you are such a dear sweetheart and I appreciate it so very much for what you have...
  6. cassiegerald

Re:GardenBear1

Just wanted to thank GardenBear1 for the generous cuttings,,they are so lovely,,thank you for your kindness and for sharing with me,,,you take care God bless you and your loved ones,,Cassie:D
  7. cassiegerald

Received seeds and plants

I have received seeds from Dor and Isgett,,,I dont know where to post but I hope this is alright,,and am very pleased with the tomatoe seeds,,thank you hons,,and also I received plants from Lesia Collins in Missouri,,,I cant find you ...thank you for the plants and there were so many of them and...
  8. cassiegerald

Wanted- tiny tomatoe seeds

I am looking for the tiny tomatoe seeds if anyone has to share,,,I dont know the name but they are very small tomatoes and are so sweet,,thank you all for your kindness and for sharing with me,,you all take care God bless you and your loved ones,,Cassie:)
  9. cassiegerald

Looking for these for postage

I am looking for these for postage, if anyone has any that they would share with me I would appreciate it so very much,,,they are Pink Muhly Grass, Black Pearl Calla Lily, Kent Beauty Ornamental Oregano, Digitalis-Spanish Peaks, Passionflower-Sherry, and any kind of Begonias,,,thank you for...
  10. cassiegerald

Wanted-upside down tree for postage

Is there some kind soul here who has the adansonia digitata tree in seeds or cutting if it comes that way,the other name is the upside down tree,,I would appreciate it so very much and can pay postage for the seeds or however it comes,,but if you cant that is okay also,,you all take care and...
  11. cassiegerald

Wanted Japanese bitter orange bush-tree

Is there some kind soul out there who has a Japanese bitter orange bush-tree that they would share cuttings with me for postage,,I would appreciate it so very much,,its botantical name is poncirus trifoliata,,,it took me a while to find the picture but I finall found it and now I am posting...
  12. cassiegerald

Question & Answers

I dont know if this is the right place or not,,but I messed up big time,,,In my private messages,,,I deleted a lot of my messages and then I realized that when they are blue again I have another message,,so if you dont care,,anyone that has sent me private messages, would you care to email me...
  13. cassiegerald

Looking for Corkscrew reed

Is there some kind soul out there who has corkscrew reed that they could share with me for postage,,I would sure appreciate it so very much..thank you for your kindness and for sharing with me,,you all take care God bless you and your loved ones,,,Cassie:p
  14. cassiegerald

Looking for Prayer plant,,

Is there some kind soul out there who has cuttings of prayer plant that they would share with me for postage,,it has been a long time since I have seen one of those plants,,and would love to have one,,thank you for your time and kindness,,take care God bless you and your loved ones,,Cassie:)
  15. cassiegerald

Does anyone know about date seeds

I planted a date seed that was in a box of dates and it has now been planted for about 2 months and it hasnt sprouted yet...does anyone know about how long it would take a date seed to sprout and take root,,I planted one many years ago and it seemed like it took forever to sprout but it...
  16. cassiegerald

Wanted to let everyone know

I dont know if this is the right place or not but just wanted to let everyone know that we dont have electric here for 11 days now except for generator,,so i wont be online as often but will be online sometimes,,so please be patient with me if i dont reply to your emails as often as i did,,but i...
  17. cassiegerald

Looking for Crown of Thorns for Postage

Is there some kind soul out there who has crown of thorn cuttings that they could share with me,,when the storm came thru last year it destroyed all my cactus and succulents,:eek::(,,I will be more than glad to pay for postage,,thank you for reading my post and thank you for your kindness,take...
  18. cassiegerald

Looking for succlents

I hope I am posting in the right place,,,but is there some kind soul out there who has cactus and succulents to share with me for postage,,I did have lot of succulents and cactus til last year and when the storm came thru it destroyed them,,so now I am looking around to find more,,,I would...
  19. cassiegerald

Pumpkin Tree Seeds-postage

:DHi, I am in the process of drying pumpkin tree seeds and will be sharing ,,finally got something that i could share,,and when they dry I will repost and will share for postage,,how is that,,,lol...you all take care God bless you and your loved ones,,Cassie
  20. cassiegerald

Looking for Curly Willow Cuttings

I dont know if this is the right place or not to post,,but is there some kind soul out there who has curly willow cuttings to share with me and my friend for postage which i would gladly pay,,,thank you for your kindness and for sharing with me and my friend,,,take care God bless you and your...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back